Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

4 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

Win our last games and our game in hand  and we will go up, even better is Leeds and Ipswich drop points on the way but will that happen?

We dont seem to be able to pull goals out the hat, in the last minutes like the other 2, today 2nd half i thought we were good, but we are struggling, and these 2 other fecking teams you judt know there gonna pull something off to win. Its gonna be a hard few weeks 

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

If you that confident go an drop a couple grand on a the bookies, easy money....

If they drop two, we'll drop three.

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Oh, well now I know that we won't drop any points until the end of the season, I can't see why this thread is so hot with people moaning that our rivals won.

:dunno:

No one’s going unbeaten over the next 6 or 7. 

The worse thing about Dan James is his trademark and unique rag doll diving when he’s tackled or even when he tackles. He literally goes limp so it looks as if he’s been hit by a car. Such a cheat. 

Poor pen to give away and then Dan James learns how to kick a ball.. just bad luck.. alongside and Ipswich player miss kicking a ball due to falling over, then getting back up and toe poking a winner 🤣

5 wins from the last seven should be enough

To be fair Leeds looked unstoppable a few weeks back. They've got results recently but they do look a little more nervous. Felt like they'd win all their games before but there's a bit more fallibility there now.

Ipswich riding the crest of a wave still. Probably have the least pressure on them too and did it last season. The way they play always leaves them a little vulnerable though. Norwich game is huge for them.

Today was mostly about getting the win ourselves. Would have been nice if results had gone out way but we needed to stop the rot with some more winnable games coming up. Our game against Soton is arguably slightly easier now too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

It’s all about who deals with the pressure now - let’s hope we can go on a run.

Maybe also worth finding the phone number of that sports physiologist we used in 2015/16.

Unfortunately our mental resilience is absolutely no we’re near Leeds and Ipswich, 3rd for us 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lionator said:

It is actually bad for your mental health isn’t it. Like I’m not enjoying any of this. Need to seriously discharge from it all because it’s exhausting and relentless and it has been for four or five years. 

It has been but we are due to finish on the right side of that white line. 

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

It is actually bad for your mental health isn’t it. Like I’m not enjoying any of this. Need to seriously discharge from it all because it’s exhausting and relentless and it has been for four or five years. 

IMG_2026.jpeg.d00797428c7721b3b10590a86c111bd8.jpeg

• Haha 1