Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

I know we blew a big lead but at least we had the points in the bank. Any one below us goes on a bad run now could potentially end their season in the play offs and miss out completely 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Nothing to play for other than play offs would have thought no point getting injuries 

They've got a relentless fixture list due to previous postponements and now are pretty much nailed for playoffs only, so think there's a decent chance they rotate a lot in the run in, which means against us too.

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I know we blew a big lead but at least we had the points in the bank. Any one below us goes on a bad run now could potentially end their season in the play offs and miss out completely 

You’re talking sense … get out ☺️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The officiating for the Ipswich game was absolutely laughable again 

Tell you what though, the ref made a great call with Sargent cheated and tried to buy a foul by stopping and forcing contact, just wish the ref had the balls to give him a yellow.

27 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Tell you what though, the ref made a great call with Sargent cheated and tried to buy a foul by stopping and forcing contact, just wish the ref had the balls to give him a yellow.

See I disagree there, Sargent has come across to get himself between man and ball, and had his leg caught 

40 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

Hopefully we’re heading into another “doesn’t count for reasons” phase of the season for Leeds. 

Pub breath will be along in a minute. Or probably not as they lost.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Noahfence said:

Be amazing if we’ve timed a winning run between now and the end of the season whilst Leeds and/or Ipswich have a poor run 

That's the hope. I tried to reassure myself of this after the Bristol / QPR / Middlesbrough debacles

Logic suggested we couldn't continue that badly and they both couldn't continue that well 

Amazed they each only have five games left..a nice three game blip and they are hopefully royally fcked

45 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

See I disagree there, Sargent has come across to get himself between man and ball, and had his leg caught 

Sargent was well ahead and looked over his shoulder, he knew exactly what he was doing. The mad thing is, he could have just carried on and slotted the ball in the net.

You don't slow down and left your leg backwards in an attempt to shield the ball, especially when we're through on goal.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

The officiating for the Ipswich game was absolutely laughable again 

and same with ours tbf; they cant moan tho, thought they was lucky Tuanzebe wasnt sent off, and Morsy has some divine spell where he'll never get sent off, tho hes 2 yellows from another suspension 

we should have had least 2 pens today, 

If Coventry can beat Ipswich, from our point of view it gives us a great chance and from their point of view if they make the play offs they go there having beaten the best 3 teams in the league.

11 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Sargent was well ahead and looked over his shoulder, he knew exactly what he was doing. The mad thing is, he could have just carried on and slotted the ball in the net.

You don't slow down and left your leg backwards in an attempt to shield the ball, especially when we're through on goal.

Vardy made a career out of that, but sure he could of just gone through on goal