Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Almost past caring now, our lot deserve an Ipswich winner.

I would say it’d put a rocket up out arse for Friday but we all know how that’s going to play out regardless 

• Like 1

At the risk of jinxing it Ipswich have a lot of pressure on them to win this against a lower mid table team at home. Their next 3 are potential banana skins.

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I would say it’d put a rocket up out arse for Friday but we all know how that’s going to play out regardless 

the same lot who put us in the position we are atm? dont get me wrong, its annoying and shit but we lost yesterday to a worldie

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Agree!

• Like 1

Just now, FosseSpark said:

See those three gilt edged chances we spurned between 90 and 97 mins last night? 

Ipswich won't do that.

Ipswich don't really need chances, they just need to kick it anywhere towards the goal, and let it do the usual pinball off 5 players and a goat and go in. 

Wait for the 96th minute though.

• Haha 2