Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

10 hours ago, SkuseMe said:

They are and they'll all fancy playing us too, but we're also at home for three of those and we'll have the better of it against all apart from possibly Southampton. Norwich came to us in great form and were made to look awful frankly. West Brom will offer little offensively and the first goal will be critical. Saints only have one way of playing too and it should suit us much better. 

While I agree with much of your post, Norwich weren’t made to look awful. They just were awful. Most insipid, timid performance from any team I’ve seen in years. Absolutely zero intent. 
Anyone that comes and puts us under pressure stands a great chance of getting a result. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

unlucky from Blackburn there, Leeds look as flat as we do rn

Funny, the beeb are describing them as ‘bright’.

No way we win this fixture ourselves on final day. 

4 minutes ago, KFS said:

Funny, the beeb are describing them as ‘bright’.

No way we win this fixture ourselves on final day. 

they had a bright first 10 minutes like we did but then have looked pretty average.

there form is just as bad as ours as well.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Didn't think it was possible, but Leeds fans look more inbred than ours.

I am 100% convinced the camera operators seek out the most troglodyte looking people from each fanbase for a laugh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I am 100% convinced the camera operators seek out the most troglodyte looking people from each fanbase for a laugh.

Has to be the case lol

Just as they go the complete opposite for international tournaments. 

Fck me 

sounds familiar, well the set piece part 

“In the Championship and the Premier League, the set piece is so important. Leeds have so much talent, they can create something from nothing but I just don't think they have that in the squad. They don't have set piece takers with real quality and the only way Leeds won't go up is because they might not score the set pieces in the crucial games”

Edited by HankMarvin

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Fck me 

sounds familiar, well the set piece part 

“In the Championship and the Premier League, the set piece is so important. Leeds have so much talent, they can create something from nothing but I just don't think they have that in the squad. They don't have set piece takers with real quality and the only way Leeds won't go up is because they might not score the set pieces in the crucial games”

Is ah not so important 🤌