Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, sylofox said:

Not at all.

What's dramatic is us playing Millwall and plymouth and not getting a fvcking point.

Us playing boring useless keep ball.

Our fans traveling to Millwall Tuesday then plymouth Friday  for fvck all.

A dozen fans sat infront of me last night got up 10 mins before H/T and never returned.

That's dramatic.

Sorry Frankie I'm not having a go at you. I'm just FVCKING PISSED with how our seasons gone to shite because we have a stubborn single minded cvnt for a manager.

(Ban incoming)

It was quite dramatic though. lol

• Haha 1

Reminder that if Leeds lose this and we win our game in hand they've only got 3 games to haul back a 4 point gap and they'll have taken 1 point from their last two games. 

Big. 

• Like 2

Just now, Simonb said:

Had Ipswich for top 6 before the season started.. but to think they'll probably win the league now in my opinion, is just nuts

They have the toughest fixtures but with the backing of Sky and the EFL they should do it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Reminder that if Leeds lose this and we win our game in hand they've only got 3 games to haul back a 4 point gap and they'll have taken 1 point from their last two games. 

Big. 

Big ‘If’