Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

10 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Might be alot of people on the forum who are bottled up and need release. Your inbox  is is about to be filled 

You first bud. You first :P

• Haha 1

yeah and people on here kept saying "oh leeds have the easiest fixtures, theyll easy piss them all"

just wake up, open your sodding eyes and see the bigger picture, its fooball, the championship and as today and yesterday shows, anyone can beat anyone else on their day

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Just makes me more angry about our capitulation

Well it shouldn't, our game has gone so this is a huge bonus. I would argue we've had a better few days than Leeds, we lost twice away and they got 1pt from two home games.

We now have room for error again and it looks like we'll need it, three wins from four now guarantees.

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Haha this is taking the piss now Southampton will end up winning the league at this  rate 😂

We really are a pathetic team aren't we lol

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I was properly resigned to not giving a shit about today but football beats me again... 

Same here. I told myself exactly the same thing last night! Cheers 

• Haha 4