Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Stinkenzo said:

It's a "what if" situation. Going back to change results in your favour, biased I know but can't be too hard to grasp why it's frustrating lol

I'm frustrated as well, we dominated against Plymouth, less so Millwall but they managed to take their very few chances whilst we didn't create anywhere near enough in both games considering how much of the play we had.

After today I'm more the glass is half full, we now need three wins out of four to guarantee promotion, we can still afford to lose another game and we only have to avoid finishing bottom of our three team mini league although I accept Southampton are not without a chance of automatic.

Jesus Leeda lost maybe we are all bottling it

If Ipswich lose as well it will be a good weekend.. we keep getting away with it

It makes our losses against Millwall and Argyle even worse ad if ee get something from those 2 we would be laughing right now

At least it may stop all the pundits throating Leeds off for a few days

• Haha 1

I mean for Southampton to go up they’d have to win all their games and for us, Leeds and Ipswich to not win ours…

IMG_6340.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

I mean for Southampton to go up they’d have to win all their games and for us, Leeds and Ipswich to not win ours…

IMG_6340.jpeg

They were 50/1 to win the league before today's game kicked off.