Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

13 minutes ago, Posthorn54 said:

Referee today John Brooks born in Melton Mowbray.Let’s hope he doesn’t like Leeds.

I'm sure we'll never hear the last of it if he makes any controversial decisions that result in them losing! :P

• Haha 1

Surely the best team in the League must win today? If not, it’s just not fair.  Come on you Saints.

I don’t want leeds to win

BUT I wonder if it’s better for our legals if we fail psr this year that the third placed team goes up.  There’s then no obvious legal case against us and we maybe decide to go big on our breach rather than try and mitigate by selling in June.

• Like 2

It's days like today that I really wish we hadn't won the league and could instead enjoy a proper occasion to get promoted...... that's what Leeds fans have been arguing right?

This is the real quiz. Hope they both somehow lose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Leeds fan on the radio...
Reporter - "is your form at the end of the season wasn't great is that a worry?"
Leeds' fan - "not at all, we thrashed Norwich and we can beat anyone. Southampton or even Real Madrid...anyone! That's how good we are!"

As the main man, Nigel Pearson would say.... Delusion of grandeur

Edited by fox_favourite

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's days like today that I really wish we hadn't won the league and could instead enjoy a proper occasion to get promoted...... that's what Leeds fans have been arguing right?

This is the real quiz. Hope they both somehow lose. 

Leeds get promoted and we get Bruss as the new manager. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Daggers said:

I’m totally Leeds today, I can’t get past the Sunak thing. ‘Mon the [whatever their nickname is]!

We NEED Southampton to win, otherwise Russell Martin could be our next manager. 

Club over country every day of the week! 

Edited by gw_leics772

Im a saint for the day!! 

Not least because I can't bear Leeds but I also can't think of a team besides Southampton that have shipped anywhere near as many goals against us over the past few years 

I reckon Leeds will win but would be great if they didn’t . All their fans crying at the end of the game while Southampton are singing I predict a riot would be great to see 

We're all David Brooks aren't we. 

What a story if a cancer survivor turns it back around to relaunch his career with a play off winning goal. 

Nothing to do with it being against Leeds at all 👀

• Like 4