Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

I’m totally Leeds today, I can’t get past the Sunak thing. ‘Mon the [whatever their nickname is]!

What is their nickname? Without internetting it, I conjure up a memory of an old badge with an owl on it, lillywhites (which I reckon is actually spurs), and that’s it. I’m sure it’s not the owls…the whites? What a shite nickname that’d be. 

**** Sunak

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Southampton fans must be delighted to turn on the broadcast and hear the truly impartial views of Don Goodman yeah. 

I cannot think of a worse commentary line-up than this trio.

• Like 1

Don’t get me wrong the play offs are great (if you have to be in them🫢). However when you think about it the  pomp and ceremony and a trophy is ridiculous for what is coming 3rd lol 

Wouldn’t change them though as we’ve had great days at Wembley and they’re a great spectacle. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Any lineup with Don Goodman in it is automatically the worst one, by definition, tbh.

Yep. Knock off Drury, angry man Hinchcliffe and fine margins Goodman.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Major Wembley final and Russell Martin turns up dressed like a villain from Hollyoaks. 

Look at the state of Farke an'all, can smell that coat he wears from here.

• Haha 4