Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Why does that chode have to be a Southampton fan? He's ruining everything about today by knowing them winning would bring him even an ounce of joy.

Leeds would have to reanimate the remains of Jimmy Saville to make it a fair contest.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

They keep the season alive too.  Without them there would be a load of teams with not much to play for for last few rounds of games

More than a few games, it’d by dead by the new year for a lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, OntarioFox said:

Why does that chode have to be a Southampton fan? He's ruining everything about today by knowing them winning would bring him even an ounce of joy.

Leeds would have to reanimate the remains of Jimmy Saville to make it a fair contest.

Nah nah - Saints have agreed that if they go up, Rishi will take the walk of shame from Wembley to the South Coast

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Look at this way, he'll have plenty of free time to watch them in the PL next season!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Nah nah - Saints have agreed that if they go up, Rishi will take the walk of shame from Wembley to the South Coast

As long as he keeps going once he reaches the end.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Good sub this. Brooks was bang average so far. Edozie will cause more problems to Leeds. 

It was a forced one anyway as Brooks was injured. 

11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Summerville is wearing gloves what an absolute weirdo 

Maybe he has a circulation problem. My wifes hands are always cold. She often makes me gasp.

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

45 mins away from me being the most disgusting version of myself possible on social media 

Let us all know how it goes lol

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Maybe he has a circulation problem. My wifes hands are always cold. She often makes me gasp.

Alright, mate, TMI.

Go on - early 2nd half Southampton goal, then knocking it around, with Leeds fans dwindling away and close up shots of Yorkshiremen in tears, please.

Just now, Vacamion said:

Go on - early 2nd half Southampton goal, then knocking it around, with Leeds fans dwindling away and close up shots of Yorkshiremen in tears, please.

4-0 up by 80 mins. Leeds end will be empty by 82nd minute.

I predict a riot banners on m1 bridges please.

• Haha 2