Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

What's the deal with Preston?

Quality or just playing shite opponents and winning?

Very much play on the counter - their xG conversion is very high currently. They were excellent at excuting that v Stoke but sound fortunate today. Opposition has been fortunate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Tottenham get an extra 12 minutes to make sure they beat one of those nasty poor clubs. Rich club priviledge. 

We got 3 mins against Hull, ffs. 

From what I heard on Sky Sports about Sheffield United timewasting:

Their keeper got injured and stayed down for ages.

Then he got injured again.

Then he pretended he was getting subbed, walked to the bench, made a big drama of taking his gloves off, then decided he was staying on and took ages to put his gloves back on lol

They got exactly what they deserved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

From what I heard on Sky Sports about Sheffield United timewasting:

Their keeper got injured and stayed down for ages.

Then he got injured again.

Then he pretended he was getting subbed, walked to the bench, made a big drama of taking his gloves off, then decided he was staying on and took ages to put his gloves back on lol

They got exactly what they deserved.

I watched quite a bit of it and it didn't seem an unfair amount at all

• Like 1

Blackburn v Middlesbrough today, linesman missed an offside for Middlesbrough goal, Blackburn players was running towards goal, boro player in the middle had already ran into offside position, cross happens and Boro player in the middle taps it in and ref awards goal 

IMG_0820.thumb.jpeg.521fb0c469df88e680315a1cf6ea4c2c.jpeg

12 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'm quite liking some of the teams fighting at the top of the Champ so far, us, Ipswich, Birmingham, Preston and Sunderland, Norwich. It has a distinctly late 90s feel about it. 

Agree with this plus the best thing is that all of them (bar Norwich?) will drop off big-time at some point!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Agree with this plus the best thing is that all of them (bar Norwich?) will drop off big-time at some point!

I can see Sunderland and possibly Ipswich lasting the course but yeah! Better to have these at the top than Leeds and Saints and Middlesbrough !