Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Who should be new club captain?

1 hour ago, AaronH said:

Jonny Evans

I could be picking on subtext that isn't actually there, but during his interview he seemed to imply that he wouldn't be. Just his tone and the way he talked about the club, was almost past tense 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Giving it to Albrighton will be idiotic.

He will hardly play and we will be in the same situation as this season.

We need someone who plays week in week out and Albrighton doesn't have the legs for it. He needs to be moved on.

Idiotic you say?

Albrighton it is so

• Like 1

Give it to someone who’s going to play every game and has a lower injury risk. And ideally someone with experience. 

Expect I’ll get laughed at but as the squad stands right now I’d give it to Iversen. However if we bring in some strong experienced replacements for Maddison, Tielemans, Vardy, Evans, Cags then perhaps one of them. 

15 minutes ago, Monk said:

Give it to someone who’s going to play every game and has a lower injury risk. And ideally someone with experience. 

Expect I’ll get laughed at but as the squad stands right now I’d give it to Iversen. However if we bring in some strong experienced replacements for Maddison, Tielemans, Vardy, Evans, Cags then perhaps one of them. 

I can see the argument but he's not vocal enough imo

Nobody at the club is captain material .... does not necessarily have to be an outstanding footballer ... just a great communicator and reader of the game ... takes no bullshit and knows  how to dish out a bollocking as well as praise and encouragement .... needs to be our first signing 

4 hours ago, Monk said:

Iversen? Lol are you on the same juice as Rudkin?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

How about persisting with him when we finished 8th? Was his ability an issue then? 

come on, you know the score he came though our academy so he's total shite regardless, same player signed from elsewhere is a potential world beater...

I expect it will probably be someone who isn't even at the club yet

Vardy and Albrighton will be the only players left from the leadership group

I wonder if it will be the manager letting the players and staff choose the vice captain again as well