Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

"This will hurt for a very long time"...Until Newcastle bid.

"Stick with us forever"...Until Newcastle bid.

"It's about how you bounce back"...jump ship.

"Take responsibility for that"...Until Newcastle bid.

And best of all,

"Continue to stick together"

Well, that's it guys and girls, looks like he's staying with us to stick together, take responsibility and bounce back.

Cretin.

• Like 2

No real consequence for Madders though in all honesty. Even if he DID stay next season to try and get us up, he leaves on a free next summer.

He won't sign a new contract so it's in the Club's interests to take the money now.

Will get his move one way or another

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

'continue to stick together' until you leave for a PL club lol

No doubt the narrative when he moves will be “ it was in the best interest of the club that I moved on so whilst I will love the club forever, I now move on to another chapter in my football life “

5 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

The silence from the rest of the squad just sums them up really, a group of absolute cowards who take no accountability.

Let’s be honest there crappy little statements mean fook all, probably have to go via agents and the clubs PR team (if there is one) before being sent. 
Actions speak louder than words and they proved their worth over the last 12 months. 
We just need fresh faces and a new manager asap to brighten up the gloom

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

A lot of precious people demanding apologies. What’s the point? Would it make you feel better?

I don’t want apologies I want to know what the **** is going to change going forward. 

Totally. It made me chuckle to see someone say what a bunch of cowards the rest of them are. So, Youri and Maddison I guess are the shining examples of bravery and commitment.

I honestly wouldn't pay too much attention. The lack of a frank concession in Top's message is worrying because it suggests an unwillingness for the people who most need to assume responsibility to do so. But I learnt everything I needed to know about these players by watching them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Maddison has spoken.

Why even bother? He will be the first one out the door. 

IMG_4749.jpeg

I'm not sure you take responsibility by leaving straight after relegation. Responsibility would be him saying we're going to right this by being here next year. 

But he won't. 

At least he front up, I'm not his biggest fan but he's not the reason why we went down. A squad as a collective have been poor but he was one of the better performers.

I'll take it by the "stick together" comment, he's signing a new deal on lesser terms to get us back up? There's a good lad!

• Like 4