Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Even if he wanted to stay, we cannot afford to keep him. He's our biggest sellable asset. He probably would be determined to prove people wrong but he's got absolutely no business being in the Championship, the bloke outgrew us and then became a hindrance.

Someone give us £50m and let's get on with it.

They said the same about this fella:

IZZET STAYS AT LEICESTER

:ph34r:

I’m joking. He is definitely gone this summer. It just seems a strange thing to leave in there. Surely he must’ve sent that to an advisor before posting. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I'll take it by the "stick together" comment, he's signing a new deal on lesser terms to get us back up? There's a good lad!

Was that a pig I saw flying past my window.......or the slipstream from Maddison away on a multimillion pound deal to the barcodes. 

• Haha 1

Nobody expects him to stay so why are people bothered that he's not pledging his services to us for a other season lol

With the way some of you have become markers for an exam board and are dissecting their apologies , you should have just offered to write them on their behalf 

• Like 1

Just now, Samilktray said:

Have it on good authority we’re going to force him to say. Don’t claim to be ITK but have actually got a few things nearly right in the past, but as I say, I’ve heard from a close source 

Top’s a ****ing lunatic. 

• Haha 1

He's going straight out the door when Newcastle or Spurs come knocking. A combination of needing the moolah and the fact his body is made of glass, we'd be absolutely stupid not to cash in. I'm not his biggest fan but he is a very good footballer that has talents that the big clubs will want.

I don't believe he has the fight (like the majority of the current squad) or physicality to deal with the championship.

Thanks for the good times, James. Cheerio.

Edited by papajdog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Have it on good authority we’re going to force him to say. Don’t claim to be ITK but have actually got a few things nearly right in the past, but as I say, I’ve heard from a close source 

Surely if we wanted to do that he would majorly kick off lol 

Just as he’s got in consecutive England squads he’s not going to accept playing in that league ahead of a euros lol 

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I have it on fairly good authority (one of his best mates, another pro) that he’s going this Summer. Informal talks with a few clubs. 

12 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

We know how that worked out when we wanted to keep players before cough Fofana 

All part of the message to buyers that they’re going to have to pay the price and not lowball us (I doubt it works but if we know he’s going then we can plan and we get what we get in July). 

Edited by st albans fox

Well that's good enough for me

I did wonder about this the other day... I;m not saying that we can't get promoted without Maddison but it would be a damn sight more likely with him.

So do you take 50m now, gambling on promotion, bearing in mind 15% of it going to Norwich, and then buying a replacement - essentially you're probably looking at close to 15m once all that is done with 

Or do you lose him for nothing next year in the hope that he gets us promoted - if that pans out you're essentially 150m up (if the reports of 170m for premier league is accurate)

Very risky business but high stakes = high reward

All of the above is ideal world and I know doesn't factor the chance of him downing tools. 

5 minutes ago, Nugent said:

Wonder if we'll see anyone come out with a statement like this? Vardy? KDH? Won't hold my breath mind!

cooper.thumb.jpg.c26a3ff41f99b9e253347c46cd3065eb.jpg

Thing is players like cooper will feel grateful playing for Leeds, our players who everyone says we’re too good to go down all think they will be playing prem next year anyway and will be off (probably vardy excluded)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nugent said:

Wonder if we'll see anyone come out with a statement like this? Vardy? KDH? Won't hold my breath mind!

cooper.thumb.jpg.c26a3ff41f99b9e253347c46cd3065eb.jpg

Why do people care? Literally couldn’t care what crap the put on socials about this.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Why do people care? Literally couldn’t care what crap the put on socials about this.  

People care because they spend a shit ton of money following the team around the country and want to hear the players come out and show some accountability after a shambles of a season.