Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

5 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Vardy is a proper football man who’s been up and down the pyramid and not one of these privileged players to have come through at the top level who couldn’t give a crap. Great reaction and speaks like us because I suspect he’s one of us. 

LEGEND! Get the statues ordered, stands renamed etc, retire his number etc.

Unfortunately due to our current cash flow issues, no statues, renaming stadiums etc. 

But the team will travel to away matches in the back of the "Vardy Van"

• Haha 2

I doubt he wrote that himself tbh. The fact that they’ve all waited a week or more to write anything is a bit suspicious, seems like a PR company has been getting them to hold off on writing anything 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

He’s not going anywhere he’s got one job to do before retiring and that’s get us back up. He’s more than capable of bagging loads of goals, daft as it sounds this will suit him.

Every player on our squad is effectively up for sale. We need to raise funds and cut the wage bill.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

I doubt he wrote that himself tbh. The fact that they’ve all waited a week or more to write anything is a bit suspicious, seems like a PR company has been getting them to hold off on writing anything 

The players were clearly asked to stay off social media. Knowing this club, no doubt there was no communication about when it was ok to start posting and each player has had to gauge the right time.

11 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Tbh it sounds like he wrote it. It sounds pretty authentic and not put together by a social media team 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Next you'll be saying Jamie & Rebekah didn't really write Cedric The Little Sloth With A Big Dream.

:jawdrop:

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier