Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

Guest Mee-9
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’ve got plenty of time for Ian Marshall’s rants on Twitter last night. :appl:

He's a straight shooter - says it how it is and ultimately got the sack from the club because people higher up couldn't take it. 

Make him Director of Football. 

Thanks Kel, good on him for trying. At least he's been counted. Where the fvck is Maddison, thought he didn't shy away from his responsibilities.

Where's Vardy? Where are our characters our leaders? Say something you cowards admit you've messed up, address it please.

• Haha 1

Well at least we’re gonna have a good clear out and cut the ridiculous wage bill. Matt piper said last week we need to get players who want to play for Leicester and reward them for achievement, when they’ve achieved something. This lot expect reward for failure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hales said:

I'm surprised nothing from Vardy yet? Unless they have been told to say nothing?

Very concerning if so. Muting your players, whilst choosing to stay mute at the same time. To think we once proudly classed ourselves as one of the best at communication as a club.

Vicahi is sorely missed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Speeks more sense then more prominent club “legends” Lineker and Smith

Don’t get me started on Smith. We know he’s spouted absolute guff over the years, but I was unfortunate enough to have him on US comms yesterday. “Well Leicester have always been a traditionally yo-yoing club”

Oh so this is fine, Alan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Don’t get me started on Smith. We know he’s spouted absolute guff over the years, but I was unfortunate enough to have him on US comms yesterday. “Well Leicester have always been a traditionally yo-yoing club”

Oh so this is fine, Alan

Was he saying Arsenal shouldn't be too demanding when they were calling for Wenger to go.

Doubt it.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

I hope Kelechi stays will score and assist a barrel load in the championship if he does.

But feel he will move onto a mid table premier league team maybe someone like Brentford.

I desperately want him to stay however I feel conflicted, he doesn’t deserve to go down, and say he stays here and we fail to go up, maybe the team isn’t cohesive and opportunities are sparse, his career is then potentially affected by his loyalty to our mess. 

Desperately want him to stay but at the same time he deserves to be in the premier league, I think somewhere like Brighton would suit him massively. 

Nothing they say can appease the fans after this season. 

It will be all be cliches like ‘we gave our all’, we stuck together’,  ‘we fought to the end’, ‘nobody is hurting more than us.’

Yep, until you jump ship. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I desperately want him to stay however I feel conflicted, he doesn’t deserve to go down, and say he stays here and we fail to go up, maybe the team isn’t cohesive and opportunities are sparse, his career is then potentially affected by his loyalty to our mess. 

Desperately want him to stay but at the same time he deserves to be in the premier league, I think somewhere like Brighton would suit him massively. 

I honestly don’t care about his aspirations right now, the only argument that needs to come into play when discussing his future is do we sell this summer for £ or risk keeping him for another year in the hope that we go back up, but may then lose him for free next summer.