Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

2 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Arguably better than Vardy's.

Although that 2nd sentence is weird, because it implies that a few days would 'normally' be enough to get over something like this lol

Really? I found it quite pathetic. 

Just an attempt to say what he thinks he should be saying and I didnt sense much sincerity in it at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Still don’t get the levels of shade that Ayoze gets on Foxestalk. The fee paid for him wasn’t his fault. He was well and truly ‘Rodger(s)ed’ by barely ever being utilised in his best role behind a striker, instead played out of position on the right in a role that didn’t really suit him. That being said he always worked hard for the team unlike a few who put the shirt on this season. Tbh we were a weaker squad after he was bizarrely shipped out to Gijon due to the squad size when that could’ve been reduced simply by Bertrand, Vestergaard and Brunt not given spaces when none were ever going to contribute. 

I don't see much shade, just understandable cynicism towards a player who's spent four underwhelming seasons with us posting a rather pathetic highlights video a week after we've got relegated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Just an attempt to say what he thinks he should be saying and I didnt sense much sincerity in it at all. 

They're the only 2 statements that actually apologise. Barnes even acknowledges the sacrifice of fans and the fact that we shouldnt be anywhere near the Championship. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Yes lukeworm at best - He appears to have difficulty in writing how he feels unless he doesn't actually feel that much - If I wrote down my feelings the guys in the white coats would be on stand by 

• Like 1