Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

11 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Yes, the way it accidentally banjoed off his arse or whatever was a classic 🤣

It was the significance and magnitude that counts. Not what it banjoed off, although I think it was his thigh then hand. In particular, I enjoyed seeing Chelsea players with their arms up appealing for handball. For once the VAR ref got it correct. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some of you a bit predictably pathetic really. He's a professional footballer, what are you expecting, academy award winning writing and him groveling at your feet? 

He's publicly apologised for relegation, despite being one of our most productive players last year and being a long way from our main problem. 

What more were you expecting? 

He's hardly going to come out and promise to take a paycut and promise to stay and fight all year in the Championship when the club are likely actively wanting and needing to cash in to try and rebuild. 

So what, what more did you want? Relegation sucks and it'll take a long time to get over but really some of you need to pick your bottom lip up and grow up a bit. 

I honestly dont care about them at all. But im also not going to lap it all up like alot of people. The pr teams are sat there assessing which statements fans are liking best and basically trying to mimic them. I just dont personally find it sincere 

• Like 1

At the end of the day the players can say anything they want. If they are truly gutted about the situation then stay as a Leicester City player and fight to promote the club back. Obviously a blue tinted way of looking at it but it’s that simple to me. 

• Like 3

All well and good saying that but when you're in Turkey Cafe every 2 weeks it didn't exactly help our situation did it?

Same goes for 2 or 3 other players aswell.

'We're sorry, we tried etc.' I don't want to hear any of that, especially not from those who didn't seem to care one bit throughout the season.

2 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

At the end of the day the players can say anything they want. If they are truly gutted about the situation then stay as a Leicester City player and fight to promote the club back. Obviously a blue tinted way of looking at it but it’s that simple to me. 

Not likely to be his choice unfortunately 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Not likely to be his choice unfortunately 

I fear you may be right, but if I’m honest Harvey would be the one player I would highly prioritise to keep at all costs. His record in the championship when on loan with West Brom was really good he would genuinely be a level above the in the championship and a key part of coming straight back up.

2 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

he would genuinely be a level above the in the championship and a key part of coming straight back up

Which is why he will probably feel he's worthy of a move to stay in the PL. 

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

All well and good saying that but when you're in Turkey Cafe every 2 weeks it didn't exactly help our situation did it?

Same goes for 2 or 3 other players aswell.

'We're sorry, we tried etc.' I don't want to hear any of that, especially not from those who didn't seem to care one bit throughout the season.

Surprised nobody’s made more out of the fact several players (Barnes in particular) were basically out on the piss every weekend.

Discipline completely gone

• Like 3

Interest check

Would anybody like to join me in de-constructing and properly evaluating in deep detail the apologies of our players? I can book a meeting room near the KP for us all to meet up in early-mid July if enough people put their name down. I'll bring everything we need such as printouts and refreshments but if you can bring your own highlighters (atleast three different colours, light blue being mandatory) that would be great

1. Stinky 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Which is why he will probably feel he's worthy of a move to stay in the PL. 

He may well do Stan from an ability point of view. But on the topic of “player reactions”  if his statement and “feelings” have any credibility you would hope he would not force a move unless the club tell him he needs to go.

2 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Interest check

Would anybody like to join me in de-constructing and properly evaluating in deep detail the apologies of our players? I can book a meeting room near the KP for us all to meet up in early-mid July if enough people put their name down. I'll bring everything we need such as printouts and refreshments but if you can bring your own highlighters (atleast three different colours, light blue being mandatory) that would be great

1. Stinky 

Are the players in the stocks whilst we do this? If so, I’ll bring the tomatoes. 

• Thanks 1

Trouble is fans want players representing their football clubs to show a requisite amount of passion despite being employees, want them to feel the pain, the jubilation that they as fans we do, so no statement can ever be sufficient to bridge this gap.

Nice job though Harvey  :thumbup:

Edited by Dahnsouff

24 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Surprised nobody’s made more out of the fact several players (Barnes in particular) were basically out on the piss every weekend.

Discipline completely gone

The manager should have put a stop to this!

It's now all empty. It's happened whatever people say, we weren't good enough and it's happened. Time to move on and find out who wants to stay and help. 

Rudkin, stop licking custard off your shirt and get a move on with the manager recruitment!! 

Edited by fox_favourite

Guest lcfc80
1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Really? I found it quite pathetic. 

Just an attempt to say what he thinks he should be saying and I didnt sense much sincerity in it at all. 

pretty much the same, even if you know you're going you say something like 'we'll do all we can as a team/club to make this better'. none of this i hurt nonsense they all seem to write, they don'tcare and we know that. annoys me when they also say it's took me ages to write as been thinking what to say. no you ain't you've been on holiday, which i don't care about but don't pretend otherwise