Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

It was mentioned by someone soon after he joined that he didn't get on with the clique that is Maddison/Barnes/KDH/Thomas. 

Keep the clique. I’m hoping VK knuckles down because he can become a quality player here. Can deffo see him claiming that left back position over Thomas.

54 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

‘All I know is that whatever happens, I’ll be here next season and I’ll give 100% in every situation’ sounds better.

He can't say that because then if he gets sold you would have loads of people on here, Twitter, Instagram etc. moaning about it and attacking him on his social media

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, ParkerPen said:

unless we sign another LB (we wont) we'll need Thomas and VK

46 game season plus cup games

Loan Thomas to a League 1 or league  his current  standard, not good enough for championshi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Tbf they've probably all been told if attractive bids come in for them the club will be open to selling them. Can't really think of any that would fall outside of that category.

Yeah, I know. No idea why people expect them to say categorically that they are staying.

A player could state that they ‘want to stay and put it right.’ That doesn’t mean that they will stay as the club may accept an offer anyway but ffs it at least shows some commitment. As it stands the only player that has nailed his colours 100% to the mast is VK. That’s perhaps says a lot about the modern footballer. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Probably the first that sounds as if hed like to stay 

Our record with him in the team was so much better. In fact, a few of our meltdowns came after he got taken off. He was also a big factor in our upswing in forms in 2021/22 as well. 

Wasn’t as good from an attacking/creative side last season but he continually put in a shift and the midfield looked more balanced with him playing. 

6 hours ago, Andy W said:

Thomas will get ripped to shreds in championship 

I bet you were one who was saying he needed a loan to the Championship when we were in the Prem and have now downgraded him as justification for not playing him now we are in the Championship!

Just be honest and say ‘I don’t like him, I never will so I want us to get rid of him’.