Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Players’ Reactions

7 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I hate to break it to some of you, but we fans aren't very important. 

I'm sorry, we can and we do make a difference. 

Are you saying the Birch isn't correct?

• Haha 3

On 29/05/2023 at 11:29, FoxOnWheels said:

Says a lot about people when your more bothered about where you will be next season minutes after letting down a whole football club and city

I agree, most of this squad have had a disgraceful attitude all season

they haven't just tarnished reputations they have full on gobbed in fans faces metaphorically 

On 30/05/2023 at 15:25, foxile5 said:

Read the post you utter moron.

I literally say that 'I know that they'll want holidays too but it speaks to a wider malaise'.

If you had bothered to read, or if you can read properly, you'll immediately notice that I DIDN'T say he shouldn't take a holiday.

Let me address your dribbling, stupid points one by one so you're clear as I think you've got some basic comprehension issues given you couldn't read what I was DIRECTLY saying.

'The thing is whatever they do you would find a way of having a go' - pure speculative stupidity. If he ran a mile in a clown costume would I have a go? No. If he painted the Mona Lisa would I have a go? No. Did I have a go because he went on holiday? No. You've made a broad and stupid hyperbolic suggestion based on your inability or unwillingness to read.

'If you had seen him in nandos you would have said he should not be out enjoying a meal out.' -  No. I wouldn't. See the above point. You either can't read properly or don't understand the points.

'If you were a delivery driver giving his takeaway you would be saying he should have cooked it himself.' - See above. I'm sure you think this repositioning of my situation is a biting indictment of the post and has well and truly put me in my place but this only works if I've actually said what you think I've said. And I haven't. But well done for presenting an argument that would truly devastate people. The delivery driver gambit. They'll be using that one in the Hague soon.

We can both play the 'If you were...' game.

If you were able to read properly and spent some time reading what I was trying to say you would be able to understand the point of my post rather than start making odd metaphorical arguments based on your foamy mouthed defence of an unnamed player over something that wasn't said.

You say you know at least one player loving it away on a golfing holiday. 

So the very words you use there suggest you don’t approve wank stain 

The players didnt leave the ground till late after westham game they stayed and got absolutely bladdered at the club's expense ...

How's that for a response to the fans waiting outside for a autograph

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

The players didnt leave the ground till late after westham game they stayed and got absolutely bladdered at the club's expense ...

:source:

1 hour ago, Rob1742 said:

You say you know at least one player loving it away on a golfing holiday. 

So the very words you use there suggest you don’t approve wank stain 

I say they're loving it in order to present the juxtaposition of the leadership not being up to. The entire point of the argument was that the player in question, a city fan, is so disconnected from the reality of the situation through poor leadership that they were away on holiday oblivious.

You are right about the wank stain part.

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I agree, most of this squad have had a disgraceful attitude all season

they haven't just tarnished reputations they have full on gobbed in fans faces metaphorically 

What a very rude thing to do as 90% of the remaining crowd clapped them off against West Ham!

2 hours ago, nick6666 said:

Are you just making up bollocks so we have something new to moan about or?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HybridFox said:

Finally an apology (sort of)

Screenshot_20230531_210519_Instagram.jpg

Sounds like Pereira wants out from that given it's all past tense with no reference to getting us out of it.

• Like 2