Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Top Statement

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

It means that the whole statement is rubbish. You must release an official statement to unite the family and not to divide it. We don't want a recap of what was achieved. If we want this we can go to Wiki or YouTube. Forget the idiots in the minority who abused him. We, the loyal fans, the fans with common sense and morals want to see a statement with plans, a statement which also contains a recap of the mistakes which we all pointed out way earlier, even 2 years ago, and how he's planning to fix them in the future. 

Is it that difficult for you to understand? 

he's stated that 

Over the coming days and weeks, we need to reflect on the processes and decisions that have brought us to this point. What we learn from this experience must convert into action that makes us stronger and prevents this happening to us again in the future.

You're not going to get a blueprint or a business plan it's not the apprentice, what club does that.

this is barmy.

• Like 3

Guest Fox-66
25 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

The only fans culpable are the ones who were still backing Rodgers at Christmas and are complicit in sleep walking us  into relegation

Obviously you are entitled to that view but I still maintain the negativity from the stands impacted upon the performance of the players, for which, in my opinion, some of our fans are culpable for our demise, albeit maybe in a small part, but of course they will not admit to any such responsibility.

Let’s hope the fans fully support the team next season in a more positive way with less of the toxicity experienced this season, in the ground, on social and on this forum.  

Just now, Blue ROI said:

And the squad that Fraudgers has at his disposal owed a lot to the scouting in 2018.(Evans, Ricardo, Soyuncu, Maddison)

Under Vichai and not Top.

agree. he had a very good young side to work with. i can only think of 2 successful signings under rodgers in his 4 years 

9 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

He’s made mistakes, no doubt. He’s also written off debt and guided us to two top 5 finishes an FA Cup and a community Shield. The abuse is disgusting and embarrassing, so yes I don’t condone it.

Nobody is asking anyone to condone the abuse lmao.

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

They don’t even know you exist but you carry on fella, I’m not arsed lmao

I don’t recall saying they did. I genuinely think you would be better supporting Arsenal or someone mate - loads of like minded fickle idiots for you to play up to 😃

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Babylon said:

His Dad’s work wasn’t two top 5 finishes and an FA Cup, that came under him, with a manager appointed under him. 

His dad would have had the intelligence to ssck the same manager months before though :dunno:

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kevin Russell said:

For what it’s worth and in response to some of the comments, I don’t have any knowledge or  feeling about king power other than they’re involvement you in the club I’ve supported for 45 years. 

I will forever respect the owners that have funded the major trophies that I never thought would arrive.

if you think sending them vile abuse is justified or worthwhile then I genuinely think you are in the wrong.

if you want to act like an entitled fan there is a ‘Big 6’ that is tailor made for you. Otherwise get on with the reality of supporting us and try and show some human decency.

What a bloody journey we’ve had - and I reckon we’ll rise again.

I don’t think anyone thinks that, certainly haven’t seen anything to suggest people do think that in this thread. Not sure why you keep mentioning it.

Just now, Kevin Russell said:

I don’t recall saying they did. I genuinely think you would be better supporting Arsenal or someone mate - loads of like minded fickle idiots for you to play up to 😃

Fickle idiots? Seems a bit abusive to me. 

9 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

And the squad that Fraudgers has at his disposal owed a lot to the scouting in 2018.(Evans, Ricardo, Soyuncu, Maddison)

Under Vichai and not Top.

You think Vichai did the scouting? Rudkin dictates football matters, to Vichai and to Top as those in the press have been saying. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

His dad would have had the intelligence to ssck the same manager months before though :dunno:

As I have said a hundred times before he gave Ranieri and Pearson far longer in the job than most fans wanted. So I’m not sure why people are so confident of that. 

2 hours ago, Kevin Russell said:

This family has brought us more success then I ever dreamed of. Top has written off debt to the club and invested in the City. They have invested in the training ground and attempted to grow the club.

We gambled on Top 4 and narrowly missed out twice whilst winning an FA Cup and Community Shield. All of this whilst trying to compete with the biggest clubs that grow ever richer.

I am so embarrassed that our fans would abuse him. Yes he has made mistakes, but so does everyone else. 

What Top has shown time and again is that he cares; and I would far rather stand with him than the fickle morons who turn on the owners and players when things don’t go well. Honestly - some of you don’t deserve the success we’ve been so fortunate to experience.

Absolutely spot on.. unfortunately most on here are about 12 so don’t remember the really hard times.. Top cares, he’s cocked up, he needs to sort it.. I’m confident he will. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Look, no-one in the public eye is going to come and say ‘We were shit, it’s my fault, sorry lads’ because he is serious individual and not speaking over a pint down the pub, it is totally normal that he would highlight the highs, before seeking to assure people he is looking to address the cause of our downfall

Not sure what else anyone could have expected tbh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Huh? We were over 10 points clear of 5th and ****ed it up. Start of the season 5th is great. However from our position at the time it’s a failure surely that’s clear to see? 

So it’s a great finish then based on expectations at the time, thanks for confirming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

As I have said a hundred times before he gave Ranieri and Pearson far longer in the job than most fans wanted. So I’m not sure why people are so confident of that. 

Can’t really compare that. Almost everyone wanted Rodgers gone

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I was pretty happy with how long Pearson got (and it was justified) and i don't think you could really sack ranieri any earlier, even if we called for it. 

Rodgers had about 844x more lives than the others. 

• Like 1