Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Top Statement

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

From who?

Did you go to games? Right till the end fans around us were saying he was the best person to get us through this. I don’t agree with them, but many pundits (including lineker) say the same even now. Personally, it should have been done after the Spurs loss early in the season but I’m not going to believe my opinion was the same as all the fans. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Did you go to games? Right till the end fans around us were saying he was the best person to get us through this. I don’t agree with them, but many pundits (including lineker) say the same even now. Personally, it should have been done after the Spurs loss early in the season but I’m not going to believe my opinion was the same as all the fans. 

Yeah I have a season ticket for my sins 

22 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Can’t really compare that. Almost everyone wanted Rodgers gone

They pretty much did with Ranieri, Pearson had a little more credit but I think you are forgetting how much vitriol there was at the time.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sincerely hope he decides to just cheat from now on. Financially dope us like Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle and Everton. Just be evil. It’s the only way to compete now. 

starwars-darthvader.gif

U

17 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

In my humble opinion we have one of the best owners in football. His family has brought success to the club that no one ever imagined would be possible. If the muppets on here and with in our fan base abuse him and his family they should be ashamed. 
Relegation is heartbreaking but I honestly believe we will bounce straight back. We won’t be stronger has Rudkin and Rodgers have torn the heart out of this club with allowing players contracts to run down like they have. But we will be back and we will recover and hopefully we can rekindle some of this success. 
Puel when he was here brought in some of the best players we have seen in last 20 years little did we realise when he left the mess Rodgers would make of Puels legacy. 
I for one would rather have Puelball back then what we have now. 
WE WILL BE BACK 

When….10 years 

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I have a season ticket for my sins 

I sang Rodgers out at the Chelsea game and got a lot of groans and tuts. A lot of ‘careful what you wish for’ going on at the time. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nannypig7 said:

Yes he’s made some poor decisions and people are entitled to wanting him to sell etc but to abuse him just isn’t right imo

IMG_6350.jpeg

Do you also think it isn't right to kick puppies and steal from small businesses? 

No shit.

This always has and always will happen when their is anger at an event. Idiots gonna go overboard.

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They pretty much did with Ranieri, Pearson had a little more credit but I think you are forgetting how much vitriol there was at the time.

You say this but I got alot of abuse from a few people for saying I think he'll be sacked at full time in Saville... 

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Hate that this man has received abuse from our fan base.

Do you (and others who are saying the same) think this is exclusive to us or something?

Our fan base is the most tame/timid on the planet. Owners of other big clubs like Leeds, Everton, etc would not have been able to make it into their offices for hate mail and even death threats cluttering up their doorway.

In the age of social media it is par for the course for anyone in public life pretty much regardless of successes or failures. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

….

In the age of social media it is par for the course for anyone in public life pretty much regardless of successes or failures. 🤷‍♂️

Its spineless and pathetic, but it’s true.