Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edwam1972

Has Dean Smith gone then

24 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I was initially encouraged by his reinstatement of Soyuncu but the bizarre handling of Souttar (including not playing him against Everton,) the blind faith in Ndidi, Mendy rotting on the bench, KDH rotting on the bench and the complete binning off of VK is a real concern. On top of that the performance against Fulham alone is enough for me to say that Deano’s tenure should not be extended. 

Daka the winger

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PAULCFC said:

And their in lies the problem for Leicester,not forwarward thinking!

Fans are going to have to be realistic. The logistics of completely rebuilding the club from staff to players is impossible in 8 weeks. Any rebuild will have to be done bit by bit. I would support keeping Dean/Shakey/Terry if it meant the club also removed Rudkin. Doing manager and DOF and all training staff at the same time is going to be too painful. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

I’d keep him. I think best we can hope for is being competitive in the championship next season if we’re being realistic. He would keep us honest 

You missed the words "up to be" after us.

Edited by blueharmie

24 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Fans are going to have to be realistic. The logistics of completely rebuilding the club from staff to players is impossible in 8 weeks. Any rebuild will have to be done bit by bit. I would support keeping Dean/Shakey/Terry if it meant the club also removed Rudkin. Doing manager and DOF and all training staff at the same time is going to be too painful. 

I get where you are coming from,but why not take the hit otherwise their will be some of the old regime hanging around still,i'm not sugesting getting a new manager(and his team in before a competent DOF)...The DOF could then look what they bring to the club.There are loads of more competent managers in Europe(or else where)that would jump at the chance of being here

7 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

I get where you are coming from,but why not take the hit otherwise their will be some of the old regime hanging around still,i'm not sugesting getting a new manager(and his team in before a competent DOF)...The DOF could then look what they bring to the club.There are loads of more competent managers in Europe(or else where)that would jump at the chance of being here

Citation needed. A lot of uncertainty with this rebuild and we are not a massive catch right now . Transfer kitty’s not guaranteed right as well. Would suggest the more competent managers would wait for the manager sacking silly season. 

I don’t think he’s the bloke and his non selection of Souttar and Mendy has grinded on me. 

I do think folk are being harsh on him. No surprise that the last two performances increased substantially with Jonny Evans back in the team. By the end he knew what worked but it was too late.

• Like 1

The big let down game was the Fulham match, the teams attitude on on the day was shocking. That result left it even harder for Deano, we could have come away have a point or a narrow defeat gives you a little hope but to try and lift squad after that was impossible. Up to that point we were showing anything was possible. That next match against Liverpool we lost before a ball was kicked, no fight whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Look what Burnley /Kompany did ? 

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Ok, so wasn’t done in 8 weeks. 

No bought out in Dec 2020 so no relevance to your point actually!

For some reason thought their new owners came in in the season they went down from the premier league.

Edited by Tuna