Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

8 hours ago, Stadt said:

Seems a bit more progressive with the ball than Winks from the glimpses we've seen of him. Enzo is probably just about perfect for his development 

That said, games i've seen of him, he seemed to play higher up (in a different system of course)....  But he seems nailed on to succeed as one of the pivots....

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Under 18s are at home against Brighton, kick off at 11am

French, Aluko, Thomas, Neale, Gray, McAlinney, Dyke, Donnelly, Otchere, Toure, Ononaye

Subs: Khela, Mcnab, Cheyenne Loureiro, Lawrence, Evans

Cheyenne Loureiro is related to Wanya isn’t he?

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes it's his brother. Presume that isn't Reece Evans but Jake Evans on the bench. Left footed attacking midfielder I believe.

Doesn’t he have another brother at the club? Or did he move on. Bolton I think??

Edited by Ryy
  • Like 1

On 31/07/2023 at 05:44, Ric Flair said:

I think someone said on here a few weeks ago, his advisers are the same as Sammy Braybrooke's. I'd not be surprised if they aren't impressed with how Sammy didn't get any loan moves despite Rodgers publicly saying he would and at least one deal being lined up, nor was he given much 1st team exposure either at a time when we could have used him.

Pretty sure if it wasn't for his injury he'd have had a loan move or quite a few first team appearances by now.

Same with Alves.

Both have been unlucky recently

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Sidnei Tavares moved to Colorado Rapids. Would imagine he’d be in the first team right now if he’d have stayed around given his strengths 

...there was always a question mark about him, he was just not able to develop his game!!!

He was pretty uncertain on the pitch and never seem to give the impression that he understood what was needed on the pitch. I didn't think he could develop his game and after his very slow start with Porto B, he wasn't breaking into the first team after 2 seasons.

Let's hope he enjoys his football at Colorado and see if his game takes a turn for the better.

• Like 1