Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

4 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Mr Jim Evans ladies and gentlemen of the forum 🤣

Just an irish LCFC fan taking a keen interest of all irish talents at my favourite club in England 😄. Watch out for Jake Evans too 😉 u16s striker at the club. Sweet left foot and already scored for the 18s. Watch out for Ryan Donnelly too in the 18s. Any other Irish lads I should watch out for?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jimopinion said:

Just an irish LCFC fan taking a keen interest of all irish talents at my favourite club in England 😄. Watch out for Jake Evans too 😉 u16s striker at the club. Sweet left foot and already scored for the 18s. Watch out for Ryan Donnelly too in the 18s. Any other Irish lads I should watch out for?

Tom Cannon 😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimopinion said:

Is Jake related to Reece?? And nice to see fans from all over. Fingers crossed they can make it with us. Donnelly seems highly rated but haven’t seen him play.

2 hours ago, Jimopinion said:

Heard, very good things about Jake Evans. Very highly rated