Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

4 hours ago, LFox99 said:

One of the worst challenges I've seen' - Leicester starlet Will Alves  suffers season-ending ACL injury during FA Youth Cup match as Brendan  Rodgers rages and teammates hit out at 'vile' tackle |image.png.236e7fb5f4020d0032b4b7e98bdfa4ae.png

We haven't sent him to Munich by any chance have we?

Bloody hell Will! What a comparison!

If he has kept that agility and skill to go with—what looks like—a heck of a lot of muscle for his age, he will smash some poor full backs to bits once he gets into his groove!

I know we need to keep calm and not expect too much too soon, but I really really want this to be their season. Braybrooke could be very handy cover for Winks, while Alves should be a great option as a wide forward or high 8. Would love to know what Enzo thinks of them, as from the little bits we've seen of them at U23 and senior level so far, I feel like they're made for his style.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Two new signings when they're back aren't they.

There seems to be a lot of hype on here about these two, but do people on here really think they will be ready for first team action this season. Given that Maresca has given opportunities to Stolarczyk, McAteer and Marcal-Madivadua they should get a chance if they are good enough. Where would they play? From what I have seen on here it looks like Braybrook would be ideal cover for Winks and Alves would be challenging for one of the 8 spots, is this right?

9 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

There seems to be a lot of hype on here about these two, but do people on here really think they will be ready for first team action this season. Given that Maresca has given opportunities to Stolarczyk, McAteer and Marcal-Madivadua they should get a chance if they are good enough. Where would they play? From what I have seen on here it looks like Braybrook would be ideal cover for Winks and Alves would be challenging for one of the 8 spots, is this right?

Pretty much. I think Alves can also play on the wing, though.

• Like 1

It's great to see them back on the grass again and well done the Club for making the video.
Next step will be getting games in the U21's.
How good it will be to seen the return of Alves, Braybrook, Ewing, Hughes and Popov.
The U21's seem to be struggling but hold on boys, here comes the Cavalry !

58 minutes ago, Leycestrian said:

It's great to see them back on the grass again and well done the Club for making the video.
How good it will be to seen the return of Alves, Braybrook, Ewing, Hughes and Popov.

59 minutes ago, Leycestrian said:

Here we go again!!😂😂😂