Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

44 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Amani Richards is playing really well

In the midst of deciding we've got nuff right wingers, he's going about his business well. He's a classic two forward system player who's likely good enough at this level already. FIRE IN THE PIT

8 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

Time for a new management team, it’s well overdue. 

...we were doing well to hold them to 1 - 1 at halftime!!!

My regret is that we have chosen not to emulate the first team, it would have been a great education for the academy players and it would educate them about the bigger picture of what is going on, on the pitch, as opposed to the part they play in the team.

I would suspect that apart from Maresca and some of his staff, no one quite understands the intricacies that come with our new style of play. 

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Time for the coaching to be dealt with at un21 level.

It definitely needs sorting but tonight isn't quite exactly an example of why it needs sorting

Under 21 teams do tend to concede quite a few on occasion in this competition

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Tawanda Maswanhise on for Amani Richards

Mirsad Ali on for Deniche Hill

How was tawanda dropped so much? 2 consecutive top scorer titles at u21 level and academy player of year last year. To now not starting as a senior player in the team. Anyone have insight into why enzo not picking him or possibly why he has not gone on loan?

12 minutes ago, Jimopinion said:

How was tawanda dropped so much? 2 consecutive top scorer titles at u21 level and academy player of year last year. To now not starting as a senior player in the team. Anyone have insight into why enzo not picking him or possibly why he has not gone on loan?

Kiss of death that award!!

7-1 Wigan

Floated cross from our left side towards the middle, Appiah loses his man who heads in

I know I said earlier that Under 21 teams concede quite a few on occasion in this competition but I think this is the most by one for a while lol

Edited by moore_94

5 minutes ago, Jimopinion said:

...he was never developed in the academy, I doubt if he knows what his best position is!!!

I hope he does not attempt to replicate what he has been doing, as it is not working and he needs to look at his strengths and work with that.