Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Flashscore says they scored twice in 28th minute. Surely not?! 

Just back from the game. The second goal was just as the commotion was starting by the pitch in the Leicester half because of the medical emergency. Presumably that's why Newcastle were basically able to run straight down the pitch and score. The game was stopped straight after the goal. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fox on the Rox said:

Just back from the game. The second goal was just as the commotion was starting by the pitch in the Leicester half because of the medical emergency. Presumably that's why Newcastle were basically able to run straight down the pitch and score. The game was stopped straight after the goal. 

What was Alves’ goal like?

Under 18s are currently playing away against West Brom

They were 1-0 down at half time but just 6 minutes into the 2nd half are now 3-1 up!

Goals from Mirsad Ali on 47, Reece Evans on 49, and Jayden Joseph on 51

Starting 11: French, Aluko, Ali, Neale, Amartey, McAlinney, Donnelly, Joseph, Evans, Briggs, Otchere

Subs: Bausor, Khela, Thomas, Dyke, Evans

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

How can the same bloke score twice in the same minute? Got to be a typo surely, even Pettys defence cant be that bad

14 hours ago, Fox on the Rox said:

• Like 1

Good to see Popov and Alves on the teamsheet yesterday, even better seeing them on the scoresheet  :D

Ive seen J Evans score 2 in 2 for the under 18s now. Thats plenty for me to be bigging him up to everyone I know as our replacement for Vards haha

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Good to see Popov and Alves on the teamsheet yesterday, even better seeing them on the scoresheet  :D

Ive seen J Evans score 2 in 2 for the under 18s now. Thats plenty for me to be bigging him up to everyone I know as our replacement for Vards haha

Let big up double Evans E and J 

Popov was doing very well about 18 months ago wasn’t he? Is he another who’s had rotten injury luck. 16 goals in 22 for the U18s during the 21/22 season but barely played since then. Still only 19 

Edited by lcfcell