Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting how much Enzo name drops Wanya for him to have not got a kick since his goal vs Cardiff 

I’m sure he said in his next pre-game presser, a few days after that game, how important it was for young players to maintain the mentality level needed even after they are playing more and then we haven’t since Wanya since…

Academy  players who have played in the league this season:

Stolarczyk 

Nelson

Choudhury 

KDH

McAteer 

Wanya

Maswanhise was on the bench today.  Hopefully,  we'll see Alves and Braybrooke. 

Have I missed anyone?

Pretty impressive.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Strange how Enzo mentions Wanya and Alves yesterday, but then puts Maswanhise on the bench ahead of them. Wanya seems to have vanished, I assume its the contract situation that's not getting sorted.

suppose it depends how late someone pulled out

6 hours ago, majaco said:

Academy  players who have played in the league this season:

Stolarczyk 

Nelson

Choudhury 

KDH

McAteer 

Wanya

Maswanhise was on the bench today.  Hopefully,  we'll see Alves and Braybrooke. 

Have I missed anyone?

Pretty impressive.

That’s pretty impressive, I’d be interested to see how a team of academy graduates could play in this league. 

Would this be our best possible line up?

Stolarczyk 

Choudhury

Nelson

Godsmark-Ford

Wormleighton 

KDH

Braybroke 

Alves

Wanya

McAteer 

Maswanhise 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Holly B said:

Do you honestly believe Petty decides who is released down into the 21’s from the first team squad ?

He plays wingers as a striker whilst having strikers on the bench man is an idiot

4 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Maswanhise and Nelson staying with the first team for Weds then probably. No Alves too?

Alves played later last week, can imagine they are not rushing him back, especially against this burnley lot. They already have 3 yellows inside 25 mins in an u21 game!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

Alves played later last week, can imagine they are not rushing him back, especially against this burnley lot. They already have 3 yellows inside 25 mins in an u21 game!!

It was Monday last week wasn't it? Or did he play in a behind closed doors friendly too?

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It was Monday last week wasn't it? Or did he play in a behind closed doors friendly too?

Not sure, but looking at the match stats of 6 first half yellows and 1 injury to burnley I’d say it was a wise decision not to take him 

2 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

Not sure, but looking at the match stats of 6 first half yellows and 1 injury to burnley I’d say it was a wise decision not to take him 

Yeah, I'd be keeping him away where necessary. He's pretty much ready to challenge the 1st team now IMO.

• Like 1