Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21

54 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I don't think he ever actually moved to Bristol to be fair.

Still lives locally, I drive past him every morning on my way to work

• Like 1

Is doing your UEFA licence in Wales the equivalent of picking your driving test centre so you don't have to do the pork pie roundabout? Do it at the FA, and answer the question "You are a goal down in an important tournament game. What do you do?" with anything about subbing your main striker, or not mentioning putting on some extra right backs, and Gareth Southgate automatically appears and says you've failed. lol

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

Is doing your UEFA licence in Wales the equivalent of picking your driving test centre so you don't have to do the pork pie roundabout? Do it at the FA, and answer the question "You are a goal down in an important tournament game. What do you do?" with anything about subbing your main striker, or not mentioning putting on some extra right backs, and Gareth Southgate automatically appears and says you've failed. lol

lol

In all seriousness, Wales’ coaching courses are very highly rated. Arteta, Henry and Vieira have all done it with them in recent years.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Presumably that means Adam Barradell is stepping up to the U21s as predicted then. 

Good to see coaches progressing through the ranks. He's highly regarded.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

Presumably that means Adam Barradell is stepping up to the U21s as predicted then. 

I read it that he was thanking us for allowing him to coach the U18 as part of his A licence 

I didn’t read it as him coaching them in the future 

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I read it that he was thanking us for allowing him to coach the U18 as part of his A licence 

I didn’t read it as him coaching them in the future 

if you click on his profile, his bio says lcfc under 18s coach 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ryy said:

We always get Fleetwood I swear 

I heard Bayern had been invited so Harry can actually win something:dunno:

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

I heard Bayern had been invited so Harry can actually win something:dunno:

Wouldn’t beat Sutton