Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust Board comment on relegation and the message from the Club’s Chairman

On 25/09/2023 at 20:13, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I have been a critic and I have praised when there’s been progress (the new board members for example).

I’m doing neither on this issue. I’m just shining a light on it and expecting some accountability from the club and transparency from FT when they’ve asked questions on behalf of the fan base.

If the club are not engaging, or kicking the can down the road, it’s something that everyone on this forum and in the fan base should have a) visibility on and b) be concerned about.

Some will probably contribute general criticism on this thread and if @Foxes_Trust don’t want to open up that again then they could always start a new thread with an update on just this issue.

There were some aspects of our questions discussed at the Fans Consultative Committee Meeting, and the official minutes from that meeting are now slightly overdue being published (promised 2 weeks after the meeting). We were waiting to see what was documented in the minutes (rather than using our own notes) before deciding if we needed to publish anything in addition that was said, while still pursuing the questions which weren't covered. 

7 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

There were some aspects of our questions discussed at the Fans Consultative Committee Meeting, and the official minutes from that meeting are now slightly overdue being published (promised 2 weeks after the meeting). We were waiting to see what was documented in the minutes (rather than using our own notes) before deciding if we needed to publish anything in addition that was said, while still pursuing the questions which weren't covered. 

Zero integrity 

Publish the notes as you see them. Are you the club?

7 hours ago, MPH said:

what kind of nonsense is this? Why would you need to see what the club publishes before reporting from your own notes?

All this shows is that you are more interested in being pally pally with the club  than being a mouthpiece of the fans.

28 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Zero integrity 

Publish the notes as you see them. Are you the club?

Reminds me of Yes, Minister when Sir Humphey said minutes of meetings ought to record what should have been said and the decisions the should have been reached. Not, what actually was discussed.