Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Your Favourite Thing About the Club

I know we're all coming to terms with the relegation (hey, we are where we are lol ), but amongst all the doom and gloom, what do you like most about the club still? 

Most things right now suck, but there must be something that leaves you clinging on to currently...? 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We're part of the REAL Big Six. 

The six teams to win the League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League* and Community Shield. 

And we've done it in nearly all of our lifetimes. 

I was going to post the same thing.

I've seen them win every domestic trophy. And, apart from the PL, I've actually been there in person. 

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bovril said:

I was going to post the same thing.

I've seen them win every domestic trophy. And, apart from the PL, I've actually been there in person. 

Plus 1 playoff final win and one EFL championship. Not bad going in just under 30 years of supporting them.

The highs and lows.

it’s been a truly awful season to be a Leicester fan but I’m arguably more hooked than ever.

We’re constantly debating who the next manager will be, individually scouting out new players that are clearly not going to even be on the clubs radar and looking forward to next season’s away days, etc…

I’m glad the season’s over and we can all have a break from watching the football but, likewise, I absolutely cannot wait for the first pre-season game.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We're part of the REAL Big Six. 

The six teams to win the League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League* and Community Shield. 

And we've done it in nearly all of our lifetimes. 

(*fOoTbAlL dIdNt StArT iN 1992 yeah yeah fvck off.)

And we're well on our way to being able to compete in the JPT or whatever it's called, and the FA Vase!

• Like 1

We don’t do boring do we, some clubs cruise along and nothing really happens, with us it feels like something happens every season - like a real life Harchester United.

When was the last season we had a mid table finish where there was no drama, nothing on the line?

• Like 3