Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Your Favourite Thing About the Club

No matter how many times we go down, go through years of mediocrity, have other fans laugh at our demise, NOTHING will ever take away the highs of the last 9 years. We have won more than most other clubs will ever win in their lifetime and nothing will change that.

• Like 3

Guest lcfc80

Whenever you go abroad and talk to anyone about football, they ALL now know of Leicester City and know the brilliant story of us winning the league, and 99 times out of 100 they are delighted that we did it, and they are talking to someone from Leicester who experienced it

17 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

The Guinness in the ground isn't half bad tbf 

??? it's basically frozen.

I do really like that with Reading going down, we're the only WSL team that uses the club ground as our primary ground, taking women's football more seriously than most in what looks like a sustained period of growth for the sport.

8 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

And their unrelenting cheerfulness.

Can’t believe I forgot that one 😂

Reminds me once a couple of seasons ago, I was pissed up and had been waiting for my turn to get served. Eventually I’m at the front of the queue, and obviously the barrell needs changing 😭

I’ve stood and watched this woman attempt to change it for 3/4 mins and I’m getting more and more pissed off. As she skulked off to get a manager, I jumped over the counter, changed the barrel in her absence, poured my own pint, chucked a tenner on the till and walked off

😂

The rollercoaster that is Leicester City!

Everything is dramatic, we won the league FFS! Now we are relegated. I always said I’d hate to be a fan of United or somebody like that, how boring must it be?!? Does winning a title or a cup feel the way it did for us? No way. 

anything that’s expected isn’t worth having in sport. I’m not just talking about the title win I’m talking about having the lows which create the highs to be so high, that’s what sport is all about. 

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

Everything is in place for us to bounce straight back and re-establish ourselves if we get the right management in place and do the right business over the summer. Seagrave will eventually come good and we should have a huge edge this summer in the transfer market over not only other teams in the Championship, but arguably the liked of Luton, Bournemouth, Forest and Sheffield United. 

Out of interest, whats the edge?

Just now, The boy Linacre said:

Out of interest, whats the edge?

Seagrave.

If you're an ambitious young player who wants to progress and you're offered a five year contract by us and by, say, Middlesbrough and Luton, you would look around the respective facilities and not really fail to be impressed.

Then you look at which team is likely to be in the best position over that term, the career trajectories of players who'd joined each club, consider we're probably going to pay well and offer chunky promotion bonuses and all of a sudden Leicester seems a decent destination. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The speediness of our HT refreshment stall staff

I'm truly lost with ordering at the kiosks before half time. 

So you know as a club for around 45 mins what the DEMAND is going to be, so you could spend that primarily redundant 35-40 mins pouring about 85-90% of the pints needed (so you don't overpour). 

Therefore when ticket punters appear you'll make them even more happy.

No of course you're pouring them out when they turn up en masse 45mins later, slowly, ensuing a massive queue and a beer 14 mins after the ref blows for half time.

Man Utd A in Feb, they had pints on the bar at the cricket ground and just called them off.  Hmmm, anything to be learnt???

• Like 1