Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Women's World Cup 2023 - Australia/New Zealand

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Portugal hit the post in the last couple of minutes.

Never actually seen Rapinoe play (only ever heard of her thanks to that loud mouth) - every pass was hospital and she’s throwing her hands up at her team mates. 

Be interesting to see how this lot take criticism for on the field abject performances.

Same, I couldn't believe how crap she was. Think she kicked thin air more than she kicked the ball, so many air shots.

14 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Anyone know why that was offside?

Best I can guess is it's been deemed an accidental deflection from the cross so all one phase of play, but like hemp and the defender both challenge for the header so it's surely a deliberate attempt to play the ball and a new phase

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

Best I can guess is it's been deemed an accidental deflection from the cross so all one phase of play, but like hemp and the defender both challenge for the header so it's surely a deliberate attempt to play the ball and a new phase

I think must be it, which is why it is subjective and went to the ref for their opinion. Think it was definitely the wrong choice, and a big shame to rule out such a nice goal.

1 minute ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

More VAR checks, thank god we ain't got this in the league lol

I watched the replay for offside and it was so obviously not at any point