Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Women's World Cup 2023 - Australia/New Zealand

England have been professionally in all three performances. The Americans thought they could turn as the big show and expected to thrash everyone. Instead theyve faced constant criticism. There attitude stinks.

Germany played well game one, but it seemed like after that game they thought job was done and have been punished 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NasPb said:

So proud of our girls 🇲🇦. We made the impossible look possible. On to France 🇫🇷. Our colonizers 

Loved watching all the footage of the celebrations. 

Morocco really have put alot into both men's and Women's national teams. Long may it continue

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foxes1988 said:

Loved watching all the footage of the celebrations. 

Morocco really have put alot into both men's and Women's national teams. Long may it continue

Thanks. Football means a lot to us, it's a way out of the difficulties there are really. Good luck to your national team and welcome to Morocco whenever you want 🇲🇦🦊 (by the way, the moroccan leicester fan group is growing. Every time i go to Morocco I find more and more leicester jerseys and meet other fans!) peace!! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

The Americans thought they could turn as the big show and expected to thrash everyone. Instead theyve faced constant criticism. There attitude stinks.

Pisses me off that they are the “representatives” of my country.  Total f’n embarrassment.

Wished we had pulled their funding.

okay, rant over.  But I’m still mad.

Edited by marbles

I'm sure All of you will be happy to hear that England is in the World Cup Finals... That is the Netball world cup finals. 

BBC News - Netball World Cup 2023: England 46-40 New Zealand - Roses reach final
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/netball/66415133

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jbloggs said:

I'm sure All of you will be happy to hear that England is in the World Cup Finals... That is the Netball world cup finals. 

BBC News - Netball World Cup 2023: England 46-40 New Zealand - Roses reach final

Where they will play Australia who have been involved in every single final since the tournament started, winning it 11 out of 17 times. The final is to be shown on BBC2 tomorrow at 5pm if you are at a loose end after watching City stuff Cov

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jbloggs said:

So much great sport happening at the moment, I’ve got a crap load of work to do today and my Mrs has a jobs list for me as long as my arm - but also there’s 2 World Cup games, 3 AFL games, Leicester game and a World Cup netball final to watch! 

22 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

Sweden-USA at 10, everything that's been on display so far say's Sweden should win but it's still the USA so expecting a close one

Who are the favourites for this one?  Considering there's been no cupsets so far this round...

Glad to see USA out. Great team, but hard to like. The pre tournament video of "Who is going to stop USA" looks a bit poor now.

Draw opening up nicely for the Lionesses. Let's hope they can go all the way.

I can honestly say I don't think I will ever be as chuffed about a team winning anything as I would be if we win the World Cup.

• Like 1