Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Women's World Cup 2023 - Australia/New Zealand

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

The wall to wall coverage of this in Oz is amazing, nothing, no other event has had this amount of coverage and support.

I bet it is amazing there. Dare I say that maybe this is the first time ever that an Australian football team has ever had a tilt at winning something and everyone is jumping aboard.

I really, really hope England can do it though

2 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I bet it is amazing there. Dare I say that maybe this is the first time ever that an Australian football team has ever had a tilt at winning something and everyone is jumping aboard.

I really, really hope England can do it though

The blokes have won the "Oceania Cup a couple of times and the Asian Cup (equivalents of the Euro's?)... but never been close in the BIG DANCE.

EVERYONE IS ONBOARD for this... quite amazing, especially keeping in mind and its something most English football fans probably can never quite understand.. it is a 2nd or 3rd  most popular sport and gets a small coverage in comparison, maybe like basketball in UK?

• Like 1