Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ilias Chair

The lad who told be we had made a move also said he’s a quality player. Being a Cov fan he did say he was second to Hamer in his opinion. At this level, £10m isn’t a lot, and if we go up it’s worth a lot more. He’s productive in terms of assists and key passes, so for me, this would be a good move. 

8 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I think they were identified by Rodgers’ son 

Ah yes. Some sort of Agency thingy.  We had our pants taken down there all right.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Is there any possibility of an under-13s section of this forum so those of us who’d like some insight into a player’s attributes or the chances of him joining us can skip all the freaking puns?

Asking for a grumpy old fan.

Some of the puns are insofarable.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

£10m steep? For a player as productive as him at this level? Don’t be silly…

Yeah I'm not sure what people are expecting. 

Do people think it's still 2010?

10m for a Championship club's best player isn't really that shocking anymore. Especially someone who's managed to be one of the more productive players in the league at one of the worst clubs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

In all seriousness let’s stop with the puns. I think this is a good link and pleased this thread has taken off again.

I was disappointed when it got unseated by others.

Sh1t! Nearly managed it … 

Cushty 

51 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

If we can ship Soumare and Daka, and get Chair and THB in, then I take back everything ive said about Rudkin being incompetent.

woo woo woo, dont be too quick now

I hear rudders is still trying to get into his iphone as he forgot the passcode again

• Haha 1

Although I posted it I don't believe the source myself - I just enjoy seeing everyone on here get riled up :)

Would be a great signing, can cover the left wing and one of the advanced 8 roles

£10m total including add ons would be great business

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Although I posted it I don't believe the source myself - I just enjoy seeing everyone on here get riled up :)

Would be a great signing, can cover the left wing and one of the advanced 8 roles

£10m total including add ons would be great business

im with you there, think its more likely going to be like £6/7mil then the add ons taking it too £10mil

and as you said he can play a number of positions too which Enzo likes

He's played nearly 13,000 minutes in the Championship. The exact number equates to about 143.4 full 90 minute games.

In that time he's got 27 goals and 26 assists.

His best two seasons have been his last two with 14 g+a in both.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Wortho said:

Ideally wouldn’t pay more than £2m for him. He isn’t that good 

That's ridiculous.

5 million is his value that's probably more accurate maybe stretched to 6 million.

If we pay anything more than that then we have a bad deal

• Like 1