Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Luka Ilic from Troyes. May have crossed paths with Maresca at Man City.

Absolutely yes. 

Im holding out we’ve got a proper naughty signing lined up. Just need to **** some of these dead weights off first. 

• Like 2

If we sell Iheanacho and Piroe is off the table then I'd like us to go for Tyrese Campbell at Stoke. Another dynamic forward who can cover RW/LW and CF. I think that versatility would be a huge asset under Maresca.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Molson Canadian said:

Giorgi Chakvetadze

I would have liked us to have made an attempt to bring him in.  Looks like he's signing for Watford on loan this season. 

He was as promising Georgian player as Kvaratskhelia, but sadly injuries ****ed kids career

let's hope he will regain confidence and show full potential

and yes,  loan to Watford is confirmed

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

I hate that little gap between signing someone and having no credible links to the next one... Just wandering FT threads like a virtual hobo.

I feel seen!

I do wonder who that mystery right winger that @Sambiasso mentioned and couldn't talk about is. I don't think it's Palmer, either 🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Oscar Gloukh. Absolutely no chance but a man can dream.

Infuriating such talent went to Salzburg for about £4m, we'd been championing him for months.

Another who's as highly rated as him is Krisztián Litzes. He'd come to us as well, but no doubt we'll let him end up in Holland or Belgium for about £2.5m and he'll be sold after 12 months to the PL for £15-20m.

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Ward Prowse to fill in for the vacant  Maddison’s roll wonder if he’d be interested in signing for us if he gets no other EPL Interest?

So you think a player would leave the team he’s played for since the age of 8 years old to move to another side in the exact same position as his current club?

Did I mention he’s going to cost around £50m?

21 hours ago, Scotch said:

I hate that little gap between signing someone and having no credible links to the next one... Just wandering FT threads like a virtual hobo.

I look on FT every few hours hoping to see a hot thread with a new name at the top of the page. 

• Like 1

Would be nice to have a sprinkle of a wonderkid in the side. From a fellow EFL team ideally who aren’t gonna obviously ask for a buyback clause. 20% profit after the initial fee like madders would be reasonable . 

Ronnie Edwards is one I feel we could actually afford / benefit from. 

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

He’s already been sold 

Oh poo.

I think the other winger is likely to be Diallo then (at least the one we attempt to get). Unless any of the youngsters make the position their own. 

Edited by Pliskin

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Oh poo.

I think the other winger is likely to be Diallo then (at least the one we attempt to get). Unless any of the youngsters make the position their own. 

Thing is diallo I believe said he’d only go back to Sunderland in the championship. I think we’ll just keep going for cole palmer on loan. Deadline day signing 

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Oh poo.

6 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Thing is diallo I believe said he’d only go back to Sunderland in the championship. I think we’ll just keep going for cole palmer on loan. Deadline day signing 

He also came off on crutches during a pre-season friendly...so he might be off the table, and onto a treatment table for a while.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I’d much prefer a permanent signing, we need a few more players coming in who we know potentially will be here. I’d love Palmer on loan but as long as another midfielder comes in on a permanent deal. 

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I am intrigued as to where Dario Osorio ends up.

I like Osorio but the more I compare him to Aravena the more it feels like we'd be signing the wrong player (from Chile). Osorio really doesn't compare well to him

Edited by Tommy Fresh

48 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I like Osorio but the more I compare him to Aravena the more it feels like we'd be signing the wrong player (from Chile). Osorio really doesn't compare well to him

I'd have them both, isn't Aravena a right footed left winger?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd have them both, isn't Aravena a right footed left winger?

Signing both would be outrageous, Aravena can play either side, also apparently been linked with Sunderland at some point and according to Transfermarkt is out of contract at the end of this calendar year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I’d much prefer a permanent signing, we need a few more players coming in who we know potentially will be here. I’d love Palmer on loan but as long as another midfielder comes in on a permanent deal. 

I agree, doesn't really feel like a ‘rebuild’ when most signings might be loans. if we get promoted then we will be in sh1t creek with all our outgoings and loans going back to their clubs.