Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

17 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Ahh. I see. Most amusing. So you are one who espousing building a team to get out of the Championship which would be largely incapable of surviving in the Premier League?   Ohh how we all laughed at Forest. 

Just more of the stupid, myopic approach I have come to expect. There are good players out there who can easily grown into Premier League players whilst still hauling us out of the Championship.

Jesus mate, lighten up a bit 🤣

51 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Ryan Sessegnon leaving Spurs apparently. Tore up the championship a few years back when played at LW and still only 23.

Be a good signing but can see him going abroad, didn’t do too bad in Germany from memory….wasn’t he with Kramaric at Hoffenheim?

1 hour ago, SB87_LCFC said:

Be a good signing but can see him going abroad, didn’t do too bad in Germany from memory….wasn’t he with Kramaric at Hoffenheim?

Yeah, he did okay there but again was used as a lwb. Think he can play that position but his ability to be right place right time for tap ins at Fulham when playing LW was hugely overlooked 

Listening to Conor Coady on 5Live, real good personality and leader.

Somehow didnt play much at Everton and not wanted at Wolves?

Gerrimin

• Like 2

Fiends who follow Birmingham City recon that they see the younger brother of Jude Bellingham become a better footballer than himself at 17 they say he’s getting better and better every time they see him play, I’ve heard a few people say that of late but looks like he may be off to Sunderland could be worth taking the lad off Birminghams hands!

Edited by justfoxes

Ash Young could be a good mentor for Luke Thomas. I mean Young won't get more 18 games out of him in the championship but certainly a good experience on the bench. Plus for a 37 year old he still has his trademark pace when required. An option on left back and left wing. Sometimes at right back. With him being on a free I don't think we can lose, certainly offer him to help getting his coaching badges to. 

He is certainly regarded as a better player than Jude by many Blues fans over here in Warwickshire. 

Apparently they both have brilliant attitudes, work ethic, grounded. Just what we need right now from Jobe. 

28 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

He is certainly regarded as a better player than Jude by many Blues fans over here in Warwickshire. 

Apparently they both have brilliant attitudes, work ethic, grounded. Just what we need right now from Jobe. 

If he is that good a prospect I ask the question , Why aren't we after him. ?

He might be great, but I remember similar things being said about the brothers of Muzzy Izzet, Rio Ferdinand, Eden Hazard etc.

All of the brothers had decent careers but a level below their sibling.

(That said, we're currently at least two levels below Jude Bellingham, so sign his brother up if he's available!)

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot
  • Like 1