Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

1 hour ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

He might be great, but I remember similar things being said about the brothers of Muzzy Izzet, Rio Ferdinand, Eden Hazard etc.

All of the brothers had decent careers but a level below their sibling.

(That said, we're currently at least two levels below Jude Bellingham, so sign his brother up if he's available!)

If in any way he was thought of an equal prospect to his brother let alone better then he wouldn't be off to a club like Sunderland for £3m.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gerard said:

If in any way he was thought of an equal prospect to his brother let alone better then he wouldn't be off to a club like Sunderland for £3m.

Exactly my thinking. Blue's fans sound rather deluded after his brother signed for Dortmund

18 minutes ago, chris2208 said:

We need to sign this guy! He isquick, skillful and looks as though he can open up defences. He was on loan at Charlton last season from Crystal Palace - I think he would be tempted to join us! 

RW! Gerrimin

6 hours ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

He might be great, but I remember similar things being said about the brothers of Muzzy Izzet, Rio Ferdinand, Eden Hazard etc.

All of the brothers had decent careers but a level below their sibling.

(That said, we're currently at least two levels below Jude Bellingham, so sign his brother up if he's available!)

Need to sneak in under Sunderland’s radar if Rudkin trawls through FT make sure you do the right thing get this lad in for us you fucher !!😉

Edited by justfoxes

On 28/05/2023 at 20:23, daddylonglegs said:

I’d imagine we’ll line up something like this on the first day:

Iversen 

ricardo

Souttar

faes

justin

KDH

Choudhury (probably)

New CM 

new LW

one of our current strikers 

new RW

...if we have Maresca in place!!!

Iversen

Souttar        Julio          Faes

Ricardo      M. O'Riley      KDH         Justin

L. Fernandez

Nacho        Akpom

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...if we have Maresca in place!!!

Iversen

Souttar        Julio          Faes

Ricardo      M. O'Riley      KDH         Justin

L. Fernandez

Nacho        Akpom

Wish I hadn't suggested Fernandez, going down means it definitely wont happen 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

If we have all our right backs leave, which is quite possible, maybe Ben Johnson from West Ham would be worth a punt. Championship is probably about his level as he hasn’t really kicked on, but he looked promising when he first came into their side a couple of years ago: 

We have to go and get this kid before one of the usual mob get him. He'd be a few million at the most and potentially worth 20 times that in a few years.

Reminds me so much of Oscar Gloukh who it was clear was going to be mustard and Salzburg snapped his up for £4m.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We have to go and get this kid before one of the usual mob get him. He'd be a few million at the most and potentially worth 20 times that in a few years.

Reminds me so much of Oscar Gloukh who it was clear was going to be mustard and Salzburg snapped his up for £4m.

Could easily be done under the radar as well, good shout this, aware he's your new love. Could actually see him ending up at Salzburg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Looks like Fabricio Diaz may be off to Barcelona, so think we may have missed the boat slightly on him.

Keep fighting the good fight pal.

I want the entire Columbia U20 squad.

• Like 2

Cameron Archer looked good for Middlesbrough on loan, would be great season for us up top if available. 

Joe Lolley also whose currently playing in Australia, surprised seemed a good at this level. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

While still struggling to come to terms with relegation and how the hierarchy have royally fcked our recruitment in the last two seasons. I want to get excited seeing some young and up and coming talent giving their all for the shirt next season. They cannot mess it up three seasons in a row.

Edited by Philkeavo