Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

43 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Watching people I've never heard of trying, and failing, to play football during Soccer Aid the other night was perfect preparation for the upcoming Championship season.

I dunno, Usain Bolt with an excellent finish! However, if I saw Jack Wilshere line up for us I’d have to take a break :whistle:

Tommy Doyle looks an even better propect than Cole Palmer. We could get some very exciting and Talented young players in,

Even if it's only on loan. Which would be a smart move as it gives us time to improve our finances further. While we could also mount a serious challange for promotion back up to the premiership next year.

Cole Palmer and Carlos Borges on loan from Man City

Cesare Casadei on loan from Chelsea.

A steady holding midfielder who's good on the ball.

Ronnie Edwards to partner Soutts at the back.

Ilias Chair

Kwame Poku.

Enzo's at the wheel - HMS piss the league is ready to depart the harbour.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Tommy Doyle looks an even better propect than Cole Palmer. We could get some very exciting and Talented young players in,

Even if it's only on loan. Which would be a smart move as it gives us time to improve our finances further. While we could also mount a serious challange for promotion back up to the premiership next year.

I'm sure I read he is staying with the Blades.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If it was a toss up between him or Cairney to come in for 2 years then I'd have him all day long. Maresca will know him from his stint as assistant to Pellegrini as well.

Good shout. a decent little player 

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think we could lose 14 and we’d only need to buy 7

I have it at 10 minimum, potentially up to 14 arriving. We are playing a minimum of 50 games this season, you need 2 players of good calibre in each position.

Potential GK (Depends on Enzo)

2 centre backs

1 holding midfielder 

2/3 centre mids

2 attacking midfielders 

3/4 wingers 

Potentially new striker (depends on 1 leaving)