Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

I think you can’t sign anyone who was out on loan last season as they’ll be contracted to the club they’re on loan to until the 30th of June? Maybe I’m wrong but that’s why I’m hoping we haven’t signed/loaned anyone who was out on loan last season yet :dunno:

4 hours ago, LVFox said:

Been looking into Mandela Keita more and while he may go somewhere higher than us this summer, I'd really be leaning on Leuven to send him over.

said him myself, certainly one we should be looking to bring over here imo

fits the profile we want and im sure he'd probably jump at the chance to join us

4 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

lack of incoming player links is a bit ....... 

things are way to quiet, the longer we leave it the amount we will have to do is ch a short space of time worries me we won’t be settled for the start of the season and get off to a bad start

Just now, FoxOnWheels said:

things are way to quiet, the longer we leave it the amount we will have to do is ch a short space of time worries me we won’t be settled for the start of the season and get off to a bad start

Agreed.  I know some people will say "playing cards close to the chest" etc. 

But now in today's age of information, news about transfers is leaked all the time.  Agents, club staff, players telling friends etc, news outlets picking up information. Not much coming out about us right now

20 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Agreed.  I know some people will say "playing cards close to the chest" etc. 

But now in today's age of information, news about transfers is leaked all the time.  Agents, club staff, players telling friends etc, news outlets picking up information. Not much coming out about us right now

I thought there would be strong links with us regarding incomings and outgoings daily, if we have to bring 10 players in and sale 4/5 in space of 4 weeks that’s going to be crazy

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We've signed 5 players in 2 years, it's actually scandalous. 

6 and 2 frees so 8.

Daka

Soumare

Vestergaard 

Faes 

Kristiansen 

Souttar

Bertrand 

Smithies

The real issue is not one can be classed as a good signing.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

6 and 2 frees so 8.

Daka

Soumare

Vestergaard 

Faes 

Kristiansen 

Souttar

Bertrand 

Smithies

The real issue is not one can be classed as a good signing.

I wasn't counting the summer of 2021. Since then (2 years ago) we've signed just 5 players. Grim.

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Newcastle spent 100m Botman, Pope, Bruno Guimarães and Tripper compared to the trash we brought.

Wow. When you look at it like that's it's a complete waste. Whatever happened to our scouting money ball model. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aleksz said:

Add this one to the Man City loan shortlist.

He’s my No.1 target to replace Madders. He looks like he’s going to create something everytime he’s on the ball.

Im dreaming of a situation where we sign both Borges and Archer on permanent transfers and Bobb in on loan. Start the season with:

RW - Archer

CAM - Bobb

LW - Borges 

ST - Kel

• Like 1

If we dare broaden our horizons to South America.

Juan Sforza - Newell’s Old Boys.

Defensive midfielder to replace Mendy/Ndidi. Good in possession, a dirty bastard when out of possession.

Currently averaging 2.2 tackles a game, with a 74% success rate for defensive duels won.

Reported rumours of him potentially being available for £6-8 million.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2023 at 09:07, ACF said:

Marco Tilio, another young Melbourne City/fringe Socceroo player is currently in London, rumoured to be signing with someone. Worth a look but I don’t think he’ll hack the increased pace and physicality. Gives the assist off in the first clip

Sounds like he’s off to Celtic