Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Hermansen looks done.

Casadei sounds likely.

With the links we've had I can see us bringing in Chair, Piroe, Mavididi and Rak-Sakyi in and shipping out Faes, Castagne, Ndidi, Soumare, Barnes and Kelechi and being left with a really strong squad.

Other than chatter of this forum is there a single, credible link to Rak-Sakyi?  I am genuinely interested if there is.  

Chair was mentioned at the start of the window but nothing further, perhaps we're waiting for the Barnes dosh.  Piroe has a number of suitors.  

No strong links to Soumare, Faes or Ndidi at this stage. 

Basically if all of that happens then you my friend will be ITK for eternity.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Other than chatter of this forum is there a single, credible link to Rak-Sakyi?  I am genuinely interested if there is.  

Chair was mentioned at the start of the window but nothing further, perhaps we're waiting for the Barnes dosh.  Piroe has a number of suitors.  

Unfortunately me just trying to guess rather than any knowledge. 

Soumare, Faes and Ndidi I can see dragging to end of window (Potentially see Faes staying and Vestegaard going).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LVFox said:

Hermansen looks done.

Casadei sounds likely.

With the links we've had I can see us bringing in Chair, Piroe, Mavididi and Rak-Sakyi in and shipping out Faes, Castagne, Ndidi, Soumare, Barnes and Kelechi and being left with a really strong squad.

I hope you are right. Be interesting if Praet stays as if not he will need replacing also. 

4 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

@Sambiasso he’s magic you know 

2 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Tete

...Transfer Market has him down at 25m Euros!!!

His little excursion to us has seen his value drop but not in comparison to what he showed when he was here. His contract concludes at the end of this year, he needs to play and move the ball quicker with one or two touches. I wonder if anyone would look to pick him up for £10m.

Not posted him in a few months and he's a target for next season and I'll be sure to post him once again in either of the following threads "Return to Premier League targets" or "Second season in the Championship, the Slaven Bilic revolution"

Yerson Chacon is my shout for someone who could actually play for us this season

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen, Coady, Doyle and Winks in for around £22.5m total

£15m or so still left from Maddison

£30m+ for Barnes

£10-15m for Castagne

Whatever else we can get for Praet etc.

Sell Nacho and sign Piroe - I think the fees wouldn’t be too far off the same

I think there will be at least 2 more loans (hopefully Casadei and someone like Borges)

Should still have more than enough to get another winger or 2, and maybe another 8 for depth, all whilst still having a healthy profit left over as well

I can see 3 more loans personally, 2 wingers and Casadei.

• Like 1

Hermansen

Faes, Coady, Doyle

Ricardo, Winks

Mebude, Casadei, Mavididi

Vardy, Piroe

Subs: Stolarczyk, JJ, Souttar, Kristiansen, 

Ndidi, KDH, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Daka

Squad: Smithies, Vestergaard, Thomas, Choudhury, Madivadua