Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

14 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Manuel Lanzini. 

I’d love to know what’s happening with him.

There’s literally no talk about him anywhere. He would be perfect here as an AM/LW option and would develop players around him. He has a high work rate too.

One the one hand he could sign a two year deal at Fulham or similar, on the other he could end up earning 200K a week in Saudi. No one knows! 

Apparently Enzo was impressed by  Raphael Holzhauser in our match vs OHL purely due to his set peaces ability. Don’t think it will happen but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just now, Ryy said:

Apparently Enzo was impressed by  Raphael Holzhauser in our match vs OHL purely due to his set peaces ability. Don’t think it will happen but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh hopefully not

He wasn't good enough for Leuven to keep last season and got binned off to the 3rd tier of Germany

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Oh hopefully not

He wasn't good enough for Leuven to keep last season and got binned off to the 3rd tier of Germany

Agree mate. But in the champ Set pieces are huge so I can see his thinking 

On 19/07/2023 at 17:29, scinnell said:

Imagine if we used the 38 miliion from Barnes to meet the asking price for Alex Scott (25 million) and sign Ryan Giles (5 million). I can only dream of this cracking business 

@Ric Flair would end up like Randy Marsh when he “saw a ghost” 

• Haha 1

Getting real desperate for some links to players under 23 on a permanent basis. Will be grim if we don't get at least 2 or 3 in for the first team squad, or at least loans with an option to buy.

10 hours ago, Ryy said:

...struggled for game time last season!!!

Personally I believe he gives OHL a better balance, he does seem to have the knack of controlling games, good vision and awareness. 

10 hours ago, Ryy said:

Given his name translate to ´´Wood Houses´´ and the fact we have enough surplus Timber at Seagrave to build a housing Estate, cannot see this happening.   

• Haha 1