Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

It feels like we've ground to a halt in finding exits for some of our deadweights and wantaways. There could be a firesale in transfer deadline week or possibly worse, players not wanted sulking and stinking the place out for another season. Arsenal / Arteta took the decision in 2021 to jettison Ozil and other deadweights - at a cost. The club should be brave and give Enzo the same consideration.   

50 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

We're f*****g about again, aren't we.. Who's surprised..? :frusty:

We aren’t but I think we all know who is - he’s got form for this and he isn’t fit for purpose so not surprised at all

I really hope I’m wrong

Edited by Solihullfox

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

I'd argue that if AZ and Westerlo are in for him, it's at a price that we should be really interested in.

Yeah, he's only got 1 year left on his deal and although Borges did too and wrnt for £14m, I'd not be surprised to see Mebude go for £7-8m.

26 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

We aren’t but I think we all know who is - he’s got form for this and he isn’t fit for purpose so not surprised at all

I really hope I’m wrong

Before we all go crazy, there's nothing to suggest we are interested other than the fact he's played under Enzo before.

Just now, trugerkem said:

I never said I wanted him .. I said I was surprised no one had taken a gamble on him 

Could have gone in a general football thread then buddy. Literally has zero relevance to LCFC. 

1 minute ago, trugerkem said:

Crime of the century 

Just pointless starting new threads for no reason mate, especially if they are not relevant to LCFC. Its the reason the forum has a general sport thread so people can talk about stuff not Leicester related. 

14 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Just pointless starting new threads for no reason mate, especially if they are not relevant to LCFC. Its the reason the forum has a general sport thread so people can talk about stuff not Leicester related. 

Wasn’t aware you were the foxestalk police … I apologise profusely for my oversight and will accept whatever punishment you see fit :) 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Wasn’t aware you were the foxestalk police … I apologise profusely for my oversight and will accept whatever punishment you see fit :) 

Was just pointing you in the right direction buddy. Maybe you're new to the forum, I'm not sure. Haven't seen you post before. Just making you aware we have different threads and areas of the forum for different chats. If every member started a new thread everytime a thought crossed their mind we'd have a 100 new threads every hour.

23 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

...it was not in another thread, this is the defacto general thread in that he has posted this!!!

It is strange that we have not got involved with this player, Westerloo is in a league that many consider to be below the Championship (I do not hold to that mind you).

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...it was not in another thread, this is the defacto general thread in that he has posted this!!!

It is strange that we have not got involved with this player, Westerloo is in a league that many consider to be below the Championship (I do not hold to that mind you).

He started it's own thread mate. It's been closed now. And he said he didn't even want Langstaff just wondered why nobody had bid for him. So literally no relevance to LCFC at all. 

6 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

I've heard that everyone is happy, and the squad now stays as it is. No more incomings and no more out goings. Absolutely nothing going on behind the scenes now, and all recruitment staff have been sent on holiday. 

ITK?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

I’m happy for the executioner role, I have the outfit still in the attic. Though the belly hangs over the thong now I remain keen.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Nothing from me atm, my source isn't in the country.

Seems like they're too busy organising kick abouts with pub teams.

Mavididi was done on Saturday but still not announced, almost as if the club have flown him out to Thailand for some promotional pictures :whistle:

I take it your source is in Thailand then :thumbup:

• Haha 1