Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

12 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s not the players at question here… it’s the absolutely awful business the club have done. 

if they are still not able to get somewhere to match their pay with relegation reductions.. what does that say about just how much we overpaid them to begin with 

Absolutely. 

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

Poku just scored again against bham. Surely we could get him for decent price? Can play anywhere through the middle or both wide areas.

100%

Proper street footballer as well, maverick.

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox

not searched every page but honestly think Dele Alli would be a fantastic signing for us....arm round his shoulder and press restart.....you do not lose your ability but maybe your way in life and desire...would love him at Leicester....maybe because i hated him at spurs tho lol

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, JimJams said:

Is that where the button is? Can't believe everyone's missed it.

everybody loves a wise guy :wub:

My source is currently away who confirmed we are in for Hamer, but I know we’ve had a offer on table for him for some time. Interesting to hear Robins’ comments today that his head may be turned. Hopefully it’s a match! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, JimJams said:

When you say 'proper level' what do you assume Ligue 1 to be, as compared to the championship?

I'd honestly say, bar the top few teams a lesser level in all honesty. That's my opinion though

7 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

My source is currently away who confirmed we are in for Hamer, but I know we’ve had a offer on table for him for some time. Interesting to hear Robins’ comments today that his head may be turned. Hopefully it’s a match! 

Head turned by premier league interest not us.

6 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Poku just scored again against bham. Surely we could get him for decent price? Can play anywhere through the middle or both wide areas.

Been saying his name all summer. Superbly well rounded player.

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Would rather Opoku

...watched Opuku today and was not impressed, very reminiscent of Daka, he kept falling over!!!

Did not get on the end of anything and struggled to supply to the forwards. N'Zola looks composed on the ball in the video, with good link-up play and awareness, with quite a few penalties where he showed a first-class attitude putting them away.

Hard to give Opoku the nod in this comparison, veritable chalk and cheese.

Normally we do 360’s with some transfers, so we might even see bids for Chair and Cairney?

Ive got a sneaking feeling Diallo is the big money player they want, but he’s now injured so unsure if that will scupper things. We still need a creative player to play where Praet has been playing. Do that and we’ve got a pretty tasty team. 

I’ve got a feeling we may look at Hamer if he hasn’t gone and plays against us, he’s a cracking player. 

14 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

not searched every page but honestly think Dele Alli would be a fantastic signing for us....arm round his shoulder and press restart.....you do not lose your ability but maybe your way in life and desire...would love him at Leicester....maybe because i hated him at spurs tho lol

If Everton are trying to offload him for a free then I'd be tempted to explore the option, subject to him wanting reasonable wages.

There's a very good player in there somewhere and at 27 he should be in his peak years. Depends what kind of projects Maresca wants to take on.

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...watched Opuku today and was not impressed, very reminiscent of Daka, he kept falling over!!!

Did not get on the end of anything and struggled to supply to the forwards. N'Zola looks composed on the ball in the video, with good link-up play and awareness, with quite a few penalties where he showed a first-class attitude putting them away.

Hard to give Opoku the nod in this comparison, veritable chalk and cheese.

N'Zola would get a harder rap from people on here than Daka, given the way he plays etc, after watching a number of Spezia games last season his first touch is the same as Daka and Kel's at time