Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

Watching that today i think it'd benefit us if we loaned in a couple of youngsters from Man City or Liverpool to play on the wings. 

They would already be playing a similar style to what Enzo wants to play so wouldn't have to adapt too much.

Albrighton is not suited to this style of football both him and Castagne gifted the ball to the opposition too easily on  numerous ocassions.

Edited by lee7
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Cameron archer on loan please. Has he been involved much this pre season ? 

the odd bit here and there, but id be very surprised if he doesnt go out on loan or something this season again, mighty hard to get in the villa first team squad with the players they have now

plus rumours are we've been looking at him for the past couple of seasons too

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

the odd bit here and there, but id be very surprised if he doesnt go out on loan or something this season again, mighty hard to get in the villa first team squad with the players they have now

plus rumours are we've been looking at him for the past couple of seasons too

He’s lost come on for the last 15 mins against Brentford. Yeah I’d really like him especially after he ripped it up last season. I’m hoping we can get a view loans now some of the big teams are coming back to England!

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

He’s lost come on for the last 15 mins against Brentford. Yeah I’d really like him especially after he ripped it up last season. I’m hoping we can get a view loans now some of the big teams are coming back to England!

57 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Aaron Ramsey from Villa please or Alex Robertson from Man City.

ideal we go for both imo, i do think they will head out on loan, as Ive said, there is no chance either will get much playing time, only in the league cup I'd say if they stayed at Villa

• Like 1

I can see us getting off to a relevantly good start and the club deciding to hold off on further investment to see where we are come January myself. 

I didn't expect us to go out and buy 20 new players, but the fact we haven't bought in a 10 or a right winger before the season starts absolutely baffles me. I can only hope we have our sites fixed on a few and are waiting for clubs to decide on loans/sales etc and will dip back in before the end on August. But I can see them trying to hold off and making us go with what we have

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Palace have just signed a Brazilian attacking midfielder, so would love for us to move for Rak-Sakyi.

...it would be a great pickup!!!

I really cannot imagine Rudkin going in and selling the club to players, you need to be a salesman as well as an administrator in this role and sometimes the manager might have to be brought in to sweeten the deal.

Rukin does have his limitations and I feel he does not have the personality to get the deals over the line unless he gives in to handing over, overly excessive wage demands.

On 30/07/2023 at 13:31, Sankey93 said:

Cameron archer on loan please. Has he been involved much this pre season ? 

On 30/07/2023 at 14:35, Ric Flair said:

Aaron Ramsey from Villa please or Alex Robertson from Man City.

screw them both… finally bring the jamaican prince to the KP.   offer what we can for bailey on loan