Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

another midfield option could be Charlie Patino, pretty sure he wants to leave Arsenal for first team football, hes 6ft and looks very comfortable on the ball too, very much like Casadei in some respects,  did reasonably well at Blackpool last season too

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

I think we will see a bit of movement over the next week or so. PL teams finalising their squads so it wouldn’t surprise me if we stick some bids in for some young talent. Still convinced we will get at least another player from Man City. Hopefully Bobb will be allowed to leave and hopefully we get interested. 

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

if Akpom leaves boro, 100% theyll bid for him

Boro rejected a 8mil bid from lens for him today

Yeah good shout he was so good for them last season, I guess we’ll see if Lens pay the 14 odd million quoted first. Archer is the man I want the most this window, getting him on a permanent would be huge. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

What type of fee do we think Archer would cost? Appears to make a lot of sense with his positional flexibility.

£12-15m I reckon. Probably with a buy back clause but that’s only a problem if he does well, which tbf I can cope with. Could be grossly wrong but Percy said we wanted both him and Ramsey and I don’t see why we would want them if we weren’t prepared to buy them. Or maybe it could be a loan deal which wouldn’t be bad either, gives us hopefully some more room to spend if we get promoted.

It’s clear we’re gonna want some more flexible players if we are to get rid of this deadwood finally, players like Justin who can play in 2-3 positions are gonna be vital. I think a key element is hopefully gonna be pace as we lack that, especially in the attacking and defensive positions. Can’t afford to have vestergaard dealing with a pacey striker or putting Praet on the wing, it’s gonna cost us. 

• Like 1