Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

18 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

between £10-15mil, same as Ramsey

of course theyll whack a buy back in it tho

The difference with Aston Villa adding buybacks though is that they are not Man City or Chelsea! 

If we got Archer with a buyback and after 2 seasons he's done well, we are back in the PL, Enzo's revolution is in full swing and they try and buy him, there isn't a guarantee that he will want to go back because there is every possibility that Aston Villa will be within a few league positions of us. 

I know I'm getting ahead of myself and assuming a LOT but I feel like that's the issue with Villa trying to act like one of the big boys around clubs like us and Burnley who are relatively similar in size. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Castagne, Souttar, Kristiansen, Soumare and Daka are all fit yet can't even get on the bench

Fair play to Enzo for making it very clear who he doesn't want to keep around

nor thomas too, looks crystal who are on the way out tbh

we need to get people in too, certainly another forward and defender

Edited by FrankieADZ

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

nor thomas too, looks crystal who are on the way out tbh

we need to get people in too, certainly another forward and defender

Thomas is on the bench

Centre back, 2 centre mids, 2 wingers and a striker for me if all of those go

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Thomas is on the bench

Centre back, 2 centre mids, 2 wingers and a striker for me if all of those go

ah yeah just saw, i cant see him staying either, think its one of the 2 between VK and thomas at this stage

either way its going to be a busy few weeks so i hope youve got the coffee ready:ph34r:

34 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

There’s a couple of lads in premier league teams that appear to be destined to be bench warmers this season that we could perhaps get on loan? There’s a lad called Barnes at Newcastle and one called Tielemans at Villa. 

Good to see Tielemans is doing nothing

55 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

There’s a couple of lads in premier league teams that appear to be destined to be bench warmers this season that we could perhaps get on loan? There’s a lad called Barnes at Newcastle and one called Tielemans at Villa. 

Barnes just scored to go with his assist off the bench.

Edited by JimJams

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Archer was on the bench for Villa today. M'boro fans seem to think they'll be after him when the Akpom money goes through.

suspect they might be, but they are meant to be signing a striker from atalanta; emmaunel Latte Lath

Edited by FrankieADZ

57 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Barnes just scored to go with his assist off the bench.

My post was meant to be tongue in cheek bud tho tbh Tielemans looked every bit a championship player out there. Barnes looked lethal against villas suicidal high line

3 minutes ago, Brenfox said:

Didn't Townsend sign for someone recently?

Nearly signed for Burnley big deal got pulled at last minute, was on talksport last week and said he still harbours hope of a move to a premier league team, wouldn’t  be shocked to see him at Luton or Sheffield United.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

You watch us sign another defender before Casadei or the elusive right winger come in.

way its going we'll sign you duck before we get the casadei deal over the line

be interesting to see if the likes of ronnie edwards are playing midweek....

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Haha 1