Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

2 hours ago, Turtle27 said:

We’re struggling to find a winger, has Andros Townsend got a club yet? He’s by far not a perfect fit but he would do a job in the championship and wouldn’t cost a lot, even if it was as a squad player 

If we're going down that road...

image.thumb.png.477fe8fd0c30ad231606247f62be7155.png

and ...

image.png.1dd23e56d2eccca689cfaf5f88a35b3d.png

I am slightly concerned that we’re buying players to get us out of the Championship. 

It’ll need another rebuild next season, as we’ll be circling the drain again should we get promotion if we’re not careful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

I am slightly concerned that we’re buying players to get us out of the Championship. 

It’ll need another rebuild next season, as we’ll be circling the drain again should we get promotion if we’re not careful. 

wasnt that the same as like the year we went up under NP.......:whistle:

Harwood-Bellis - loan with option/obligation

Chair - £5-10m?

Rak-Sakyi - loan

Akgun - loan with option

Then a striker (Piroe or Laeburn :fc:) if one of the current 3 leave

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Harwood-Bellis - loan with option/obligation

Chair - £5-10m?

Rak-Sakyi - loan

Akgun - loan with option

Then a striker (Piroe or Laeburn :fc:) if one of the current 3 leave

if we got all them and then shipped the ones we want out too, it would be an incredibly good window for us;

think one of the forwards will go, most likely Daka, so we do need to get someone else in in that area, unless hes willing to give Zak Booth a go

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Casadei

now go and sell that deadwood and bring in- 

THC/Edwards 

Nanasi

Rak Sakyi

Archer

This would be ideal, honestly I can’t see it but this would be our best window by far for a very long time. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sly said:

Isn’t that how it has to be though? We are where we are and cut our cloth accordingly.

We need to get out of the championship first time round and as you have said, we are buying players to get out of the championship.

Not really a suggestion as it's obviously unlikely. But what is going on with Gnonto? He was linked with £30m moves and Leeds stopped playing him for about a month at the end of last season seemingly to push a deal through with Inter I think it was?
Fast forward to today and he's featured in the championship, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City have all signed other players, and now Everton are the "favourites" to sign him having bid multiple times, their latest offer being £15m??

I very much doubt it's possible but if Gnonto is going for anything less than £20m we should be throwing the sink at him. 19, Italy international and currently his best option is Everton.
It would likely be a waste of time, but worth a punt, he obviously does not want to stay at Leeds. 

1 hour ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Not really a suggestion as it's obviously unlikely. But what is going on with Gnonto? He was linked with £30m moves and Leeds stopped playing him for about a month at the end of last season seemingly to push a deal through with Inter I think it was?
Fast forward to today and he's featured in the championship, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City have all signed other players, and now Everton are the "favourites" to sign him having bid multiple times, their latest offer being £15m??

I very much doubt it's possible but if Gnonto is going for anything less than £20m we should be throwing the sink at him. 19, Italy international and currently his best option is Everton.
It would likely be a waste of time, but worth a punt, he obviously does not want to stay at Leeds. 

Thought he was throwing his toys out of the pram and refusing to play because he wants to move back to the Prem? On that basis we'd be wanting to steer clear, and he wouldn't want to join us anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

We should be all over this, offer immediate first team football and route to the Prem.

So confused as to why none of them are reportedly in for THB